Reviews for The WorkOut Plan
hhhh chapter 8 . 2/15
starrsky1988 chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
wow wish I could add u to my favs. list but I read ur story on my phone...wish to read more...i loved it.. u captured their essance.
CCBTH chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
I loved this, would LOVE EPOV.. and i wouldnt mind a few more chapters with bella as a vamp... loved it!
The-Jewel chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
I Love the whole thing! I can't wait to read more of your stories.
OneNiteOnly chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
Congratulations for finishing your first fic, bb. I really liked the way you ended was really sweet.

I'm really excited to read your future stories ]
mountainlion718 chapter 8 . 12/5/2009
good ending, can;t wait til your next story
Shante17 chapter 7 . 11/29/2009 cute...I loved how Edward proposed
diamond camera chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
omg omg omg omg omg one of my favorte stories is now ending, and its urs! pleas eplease please write a sequel, i wanna see what is going to happien now that she has his ring on ehr finger, will she become more sex crazed, will he with hold form her untill the wedding night and only allow for foreplay

omg please please please write a sequel!
mountainlion718 chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
great story, very funny. good for Edward finally letting go
OneNiteOnly chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
I can't believe that I read this before and didn't review..I'm such a bad reader! I must not have been in my right mind cuz that chappie was way too hawt to have bypassed reviewing.

Yay for edward and bella finally dooin it! And I'm glad jacob isn't going to be a PITA and that he's found someone his own age! Btw, I liked that you didn't go into great detail about that, but rather kept it focused on edward and bella!
OneNiteOnly chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
I *had* to go back and review the chapters I hadn't reviewed for! I absolutely loved the girls' outfits..and as I've said before, your lemons are too much! If I ever get my hand into writing, I may have to hire you to write the lemons! Just kidding, maybe.
OneNiteOnly chapter 7 . 11/28/2009
*fans self furiously* I thought I was gonna actually combust after reading that chapter! It was so hot! And you just wouldn't let up would you..just kept throwing them at us.

I shall send you the bill for my numerous ruined panties that I now have to replace!

I absolutely love the way you worked in the proposal..I swooned big time chica!

P.s I want the EPOV, I want the EPOV!
emmadtf2 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Still think Jake is a cock-blocker, but it was nice to see them being friends again. Obviously, I liked the lemon. Stallion, huh? M.
emmadtf2 chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
Bloody Jake, cock-blocker! Loving this ff, so worth the hours it took me to find it again.
emmadtf2 chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Me thinks theres gonna be a bit of lust, hopefully it may even be a copious amount! Mwah, mwah, mwah...