Reviews for Noah's New Groove
Ozzy-Zike Fan 10.57 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Hahahagood stuff! I enjoyed the story from beginning to end. I cracked up at the OZZY moment, Heather turning into a Naked Mole Rat, everything! I wish you luck on your future storiesthis one is going on my favorites list! :D
Emperor of the Animal Kingdom chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is... the funniest fanfiction I've read so far! This story o' yers got a few laughs outta me- it's that funny! And creative, too. Your skills are as great as StrixMoonwing's, which is sayin' a lot! LOVE this story! Keep up the good work, serioisly!
alex chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Wow that was perfect
supertrip chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I've got a BRILLIANT idea for the sequel! Alejandro decides to turn EVERY Total Drama contestant (plus Chris, Chef, and Blaineley) into animals.
Mistystarshine chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
I LOVED this, great story. :D Someone should do a Emperor's New Groove based story bout Heather or Alejandro. :D
CarmillaD chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
*Clapping* Great job adapting the ending of the film to the story! Loved the friendly and funny moments. Hope we can see the new chapters of "A Bully Fairytale" soon, bet it'd be as funny as this story was.
DoktorK chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
Well, all things come to an end. (Did you sense a little Kim Possible at the end, I did.)
can't think chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
lol, good ending. but I feel sorry for Heather though. what? she's my favorite character in the show.
SEGASister chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
Congratulations. What a wonderful story. )
AerisSerris chapter 10 . 1/6/2011
Ha, this was awesome. xD Sad it's over, but oh well. This was lot's of fun to read, and Noah was an awesome Kuzco.
CarmillaD chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
Hahaha, references to Frogger! The adaptations here were great, like the fact that Noah and DJ didn't get scared of disgusted by Heather's leg and kept looking at it instead since she's pretty, not like Yzma XD. Nice touch changing her transformation to a bald animal like a naked mole rat! And to be honest they aren't as cute as Rufus AT ALL.

Aw, is almost the end, but I hope you keep writing great stories like this one.
No one important chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
And now, the epilogue XD this was the best chapter ever
DoktorK chapter 9 . 12/4/2010
About time this chapter came out.
can't think chapter 9 . 12/3/2010
yay! an update! awesome!

awww! yay! he's human again!

lol, it was funny. frogger? haha, I suck at that game.

is it over or is there going to be one more chapter? since the movie has a little bit left.