Reviews for UchihAhh
flowerlover12 chapter 1 . 5/7
Please let there be a sequel! Please! This is one of the best story I ever read. This what I was looking for. Thanks a lot. U r the best
Love
Love
Ketten
ViperChick47 chapter 1 . 4/25
Oh yes please do a sequel this was so good
Anonomous chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Please write a seaqul pleeease
Midnight Essence chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
That was fun!
If you doi write a sequel, I'll read it.
Forbiden Love Writer chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
There are only 2 stories that I have read start to finish more than once and this is one of them. No matter how many times i read it I am still in love with it.
Lizabeth-Shabow chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Please do a sequel. That would be amazing. And, some friendly critisism here, watch your run on sentences and comma use. There were a couple of missing commas and periods that made some paragraphs hard to follow. The story was REALLY good. It was almost like a PWP, but it had a nice plot. Anyway, a sequel would be great for this. You did a really good job with this one.
sexyossi chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
I wish if this fanfic had an sequel. I LOVE your fic. I trully do
Anonymous- Horny chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
Damn. All I gotta say is damn and damn those feels. I felt so embarrassed reading this because it felt like it was a private moment between the three of them. That doesn't usually happen to me and takes great skill to accomplish that. Great job, madam, amazing. Simply amazing.
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I do hope Author-san wrote the sequel. I'm not really fond of 'just' Uchihacest (I only like it when it's a 3some with Naru-chan) but this fic just barreled its way through me and I like it. A lot. I found this fic just now so if you still haven't written it, I'M VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN THE SEQUEL. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Wat the heck do u mean no one ! Sequel!
CharkAttack chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Without a doubt, the best smut Ive ever read. And Ive read a LOT.
Sasunaru lover chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Love love loved it! are you a pro writer? it took me forever to read how long did it take to write?
LiveLifeAndNeverLearn chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I know it's been years but I would absolutely love to read a sequel()
LazyHaru chapter 1 . 4/16/2015