Reviews for For the Sake of Family
nonna99 chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Wow, this is brilliant. I thought the prequel was fab, but this is even better. I just love it.
augus10 chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
What a beautiful story, it's sweet full of suspense, it's just awesome.
About your writing, that's unbelievable, so detailed too. I can picture your story just in front of me. All in all just brilliant.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
You're incredible you know, I've read several stories of you now and they're all just fabulous.
ScarfofWonder chapter 12 . 6/8/2010
This story is amazing. It made me cry a couple of times.

Can't believe you don't have more reviews.
NikkiLeCole chapter 12 . 9/14/2009
I loved this story and I loved the pre-quel too; Sins of the father. You describe the scenes so well and I can just imagaine it. Well done.

Nikki x
Liphuggers chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
very cute story! i liked it a lot!
TrishOrton chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
Your story was amazing! I was captivated the entire time. So much so that even though I know I have to be up for school in the morning I still stayed up to read it to the very end. I do hope to see more Calleigh and Eric from you soon
Irishdreamer88 - Shell2005 chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
I totally loved this story. Your a brilliant writer. I can't wait to read more from you. Its 3am where I live & I have stayed up to finish reading this story, thats how hooked I am.. I'll never be able to get up in the morning but its worth it :-D
DENSI.ItsaLoveStory chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
OMG! awesome story.. i love it!
FallenDownAHole chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
amazingly FANTASTIC!
CarolinaDawn chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
Wow. This was a stunningly good read! And I have to say, I'm really glad you posted it all at once because frankly, having to wait weeks or months for chapter updates would have been hard to take - given the suspense in this, especially toward the end.

I have to admit to liking the fact that Jake came back, assuming he could just woo Calleigh back, and finding she was not only married to Eric, but had a child with him, and was pregnant with the 2nd. And that he could see she was quite obviously absolutely in love with Eric. As well, his realization that she'd been in love with Eric the whole time he was with her, and that was the reason she was never completely *with* him.

The part where Calleigh and Andrew were abducted and she had to let the toddler out of the car, telling him to run and call his daddy on the phone was heart wrenching, and the child on his own, scared out of his mind, calling for his mother and then his father, talking to Natalia on the phone - and the team's rush to find him, was just absolutely riveting.

I swear to God - I stayed up way too late last night reading this, got up this morning to continue as I sipped my coffee, and then finished it as soon as I got to work. It was *that* good.

I haven't read much from you, but I sure hope to read more. Please - keep writing more E/C stories.
Marija Magdalena chapter 12 . 7/17/2009
Great story, I liked it very much. There was just one problem: I don't know if you're using Word or some other program for writing, but once you upload the document you have to review it before you post it, because it sometimes loses signs such as .," etc. That's just technical stuff, but it's easier to read if it's there. Anyway, the story was great, I enjoyed it so much and I can't wait to read more from you.