Reviews for Here For You
anon chapter 1 . 1/26
I really liked it. Good job
LttM chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
:) awesome!
BlueTigress chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Great story! :D
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Loved how the summary turned into this
nelljones chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I think it's safe to say that you're my favorite writer for these two, for the show as whole really :D You've got a gift for capturing the essence of Evan and Divya's relationship and putting it into words. Please keep writing :D
churros-theultimatefandom chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I like the way that you don't have them just go right into the kissing and such, but let them show their love for each other in smaller, more caring ways, like the way she stitches his side. This fic made my day. They're my new favorite couple. Good job.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
great story...i really love the connection they have in this
FeigningInterest chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Divya, as a British woman, would have been introduced to Orlando Bloom (YUM!) a British actor a great while BEFORE Pirates of the Caribbean. That is the only scruple I have with this otherwise perfect fiction! Evan and Divya are just adorable together. :-)
ElizabethSeas chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I really, really love this :)
Seddielovergrl chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
i never pictured Evan to cut himself... but this was very well written.
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
:[

Aww, poor Ev.

Yeah...I was looking through the list of RP fics, and there seems to be quite a lot of Evan whumpings

Anyway, this was awesome. :]

Great pairing, and you do it well :D

This was WICKED sweet
amber chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
i like it alot. i personally very much like this pairing. : ) kinda stinks that we all have to wait untill next summer to see what will happen next between the two. hm... nice job.
Bloody Koalas chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
:) I loved it. Excellent! Even if it was a little...fluffy for me, I guess I can let it slide, seeing as Divs and Evan are my favorites. Great work.
Pendragon-love chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
AHH AMAZING!
Brindel chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I like!

Any chance we'll see more of this particular story? I'd love to have it keep going! ...Please?