Reviews for Song of Adoration
akarandomfang chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Very good. Glad I'm looking through one shots again they're so cool.
Fly on,
Fang.
emowriter chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Fluffimantic! I'm squiffling right now! Well, mentally. I'm too lazy to literally squiffle. Blech.
Larahna Steadyblade chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Me: Three... Two... One... EVERYBODY!

All fifty-some of my OCs, kidnappees, friends, random strangers... Everybody I know: AWWWWWWWW!

Me: This was a really sweet fic. It's so cool!

Fang:... She made me pathetic and sappy...

Me: Yeah, get over it.

Fang: No.

Me: If I brutally murder Dylan will you get over it?

Fang: Yes.

Me: Sweet. -brutally murders Dylan-

Fang: Yes!
walls.of.glass chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Rabbits fly? LOL. Just kidding. Honestly, I'd never heard of Paramore before reading this fic, but it totally fits! And you did an AWESOME job of writing it, too. Thanks for writing!
Explosive Watermelon chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Omigosh! They're so cute! It was cute enough to be cute, but not so cute I felt like dying! :D Two thumbs up!
M.M chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
That was so good. It would be so romantic if that really happened. I understand what you mean about songfics not making any sense, but this one did. Keep up the good work.
FangGirl1995 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
ok so you should be really really touched i never review these things because im lazy but oh my Effing God that was possibly the best songfic I've ever read. it wasn't super out of character for max or fang which made it way more fun to read unlike some fanfics where im distracted the whole time cuz the characters arnt behaving like themselves that drives me stark raving mad lol but like i said great story and you should be touched reviews don't come from me often
Lucretia-Caseyandra chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Finally, we get the ending we've been waiting for! Final Warning was really boring... Ha, ha. Fang singing. I can imagine it, but it still makes me laugh. :) ~Caseyandra... Rare Masadonian Do-Do bird! sorry, watching Bewitched...
CrazyNerdyFangirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Okay, Fang is way OOC in this. It’s not romantic, it’s pathetic. He wouldn’t randomly start singing to Max. It’s just…wrong. And unlike him.

Happy writing,

Project Aero
desperatelyobvious chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Aww! :D And btw, your ANs always make me laugh. :P
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awwww, that's all I have to say :) I love this song
shelbae chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I liked it. And Youtube was giving me problemos too, so don't feel too bad. And now, thanks to you, I shall look up that song! I love paramore, but didn't know that song existed.

- deathtobieber
EmpressOfSarcasm chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Oh. My. Fangles. That was sooooooooo*gasps*oooooo sweet!

You are right. He does sing like a songbird (pun intended!)

Iggy: You need to see a professional.

Me: Why is that Iggwart?

Iggy: *frowns* Because you're crazier than Jeff Dunham when he's stoned. *Adds under breath* Which is all the time.

Me: I know! But I am not Jefafa... DunHAM... Dot com!

Iggy: *face-palms*

Me:*cackles*

Moremoremore!
StarsLeanDownToKissYou chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
You're right. When he sang to her, that really was an 'Awww!' moment! Love it, love all your writing, keep it up!
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
awwws! I love my fax! which is probably why my name is faxnesslover...

~faxnesslover :)