Reviews for Sub Secreto
Resonance chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Hahaha I'd like to know how Snake Eyes found out about her secret, too! XD But then again, he's a ninja that is capable of everything lol. Nice one-shot! I enjoyed this :)
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
What a cute story! I love how she took such care to try to keep her secret, yet he figured it out anyway. And I also appreciated the reference to the little competition with LJ.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Lol.. oh what a sneaky ninja she loves.. I don't doubt she will find out how he found out..
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
haha! so funny! great work!
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Aww loved it and so perfect
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is such a fun story. It is very well written and it shows a playful side of Snake Eyes and Scarlett. Well done!
Dog Soup chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
For some reason I kept thinking this was going to be a humor crossover with Mortal Kombat where Snake Eyes secret is that he's really Sub Zero. Don't ask. I don't even read MK fics. Reading the title and summary and the fact it's humor somehow made me think that lol!

Anyways, I still enjoyed reading it and lol'd at Scarlett's "secret" :)
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
hahahaha lol

sneaky snake eyes lol
Rutga chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
That was an enjoyable fun story. Scarlett's the right age to be a David Cassidy fan, but it's comical to think of her still indulging in a childhood past time.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This story brought the biggest stupid smile to my face. It's not only hillarious and cute, but exceptionally well written!
MagD chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
That was a cute story with some nice touches of humor.
DESIGNER chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Really cool and funny, keep writing, I love S/SE fanfictions.
Carla Sanchez chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
That was funny and well done.
XX-XX chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Were you stoned or something when you wrote this? I mean it's funny but it is so weird, a good weird but really out there.
Sasha chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Ok weird reading choice but you explained it in way makes sense. Funny story.