Reviews for Remember When
Abbz chapter 7 . 7/14/2011
Love love, I know I have said this before, but you are a great writer. Even though the grammar is patchy in places (which can't be helped) your plot lines and the way you unravel the stories are GREAT. Love it. :D
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
get yourself a Cath or Sara and PRESTO! stress relief! LOL. Great chapter. cant wait for more!
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Good chapter! Im still kind of confused what happened exactly. Did Grissom actually get any or just end up naked in bed with them? Otherwise good chapter. great emotion between cath/sara. cant wait for some more!
amberholic89 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
i have a question: is this gonna be a sara/cath/grissom story? cause no offence but i find that strange cause i don't like grissom. anyways. i really like this so far. i can't wait to find out what happens next and what exactly happened and what they are gonna do about it. thanks for updating.

cheers, amberholic89.
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I was so happy to see an update! I keep wondering what the hell happened in Denver? LOL! Great chapter. Getting more and more pieces of the puzzle now. Update soon! I hope other review or Im gonna have to get angry! hehehe. Have a great week!
drowzee insomniac chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I am liking where this is going. But, I want it to go faster. :D

Keep up the great writing.
Campervan88 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
that was good, please update soon
ZupertrixNovels chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Hm...the plot thickens! Good chapter! I cant wait for more! continue soon!
Nightlife666 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
omg I loved this
Barbie Shoes chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
Oh man, now I have to wait for updates like everyone else, and i STILL don't know what happened in denver! lol

i am so hooked on this story. your writing is great in general, and the intrigue is as well (if not slightly painful now that i have to wait... haha) update soon please!
Barbie Shoes chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Aw Sara's so cute! I'm still dying to know what actually happened. Whatever it is, I think you've totally nailed Grissom's personality and his reactions to not wanting to discuss it. Only one more chapter to go :(
Barbie Shoes chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
O so what's Sara's deal now? Cute banter too, I liked that part a lot.

I could write more but i need to get on to the next chapter!
Barbie Shoes chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Hm very curious! I'm glad there's already a few chapters posted so maybe I won't have to be tortured quite as bad with the curiosity! Very intrigued, and you wrote the tension very well I was feeling it just reading it!

On to chapter 2 :)
GSRCSILVR25 chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
UP. Date. SOON! HEHEHE. Getting more info...good. NEED MORE! I guess Sara n Cath are dealing, but what the heck happened? You keep me guessing! Its torturous. LOL. Great story! Hope you can update soon! WENDY