Reviews for Efforts
HHHH chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I DO NOT LIKE YOU U MUST CONTINE OR ILL BITE YOUR HEAD OF
Ape Regina 1993 chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
Cute story I really cant wait till Pam has the baby!
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
nice chapters, i'd almost forget about this story (thank god i didn't!) but the trusty reminder came to my inbox. i just love how these are always to in character! anyway, but continue to setting up my brand new mac, but thanks for the fun break!
Lotteigh23 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
I can't wait to read more :)
dundermifflinite55 chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Awesome story!

I can't wait for the next season and baby JAM lol
iheartjimhalpert chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
This is a cute little story, but there were some things that bothered me. Jim doesn't usually call Pam "Beesly" that often, and it's only when they're joking. And I get that it's suppose to be there every day life, but almost the entire story is them doing rather boring things around the house. I think this fic could be great with just a little improvement. Keep up the good writing!
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
haha! that was great! i would've laughed out loud, but i'm surrounded my a lot of extended family... don't want them to think i'm too weird or anything like that... great chapter, keep going, and i promise a review!
officejam chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
and you really have no idea how much i love this story]

this is amazing. please update soon!
officejam chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
omg! i love this story! please keep writing...i can't wait to read more]
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
cute chapter, i love how you describe their love for each other. great job, keep going - i'll keep reading and reviewing!
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
this is great - i'm so impressed how you can capture such realistic emotions and feelings for each of them.(not that i am implying that i've been pregnant before, it just sounds right!) i love how you've written this from jim's point of view, and i really like all the love we can see between them. great job!
pamelamorganhalpert chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
oh my god! how had i not seen this before? this is great! i'm off to read the next chapter - and i promise i'll review more later. great job with this so far!
officejam chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
oh this was just too adorable! i loved it so much. i really can't wait to keep reading]