Reviews for Mourning Rain
EmD23 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wonder where it goes from here...
Hisu chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Why all of you abandon stories from this pairing Enjoyed the chapter.
thesurreal chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
ive always hoped someone would write a piece about this. so sad. please continue! : D
Beserkians fury chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Hey! Are you going to continue this, or are you just going to leave it abandoned? This story is one of the few Simon/Yoko stories on this site! You have to finish it!
Firefury Amahira chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Damnit, I cried. Again. Beautiful rendition of events the anime mercifully spared the viewer; on the heels of a shock as severe as Kamina's untimely death, I don't think us fans could have taken the immediate aftermath and the raw grief of the other characters, not on top of our own.

Fantastic job, but damnit, I need tissues again!
t.m.p.a chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Reminds me of my own reaction when I watched episode 8. I think everyone in 5 km radius heard me screaming in denial.
shadows24 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Cool story plz update soon
Adekis chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I really liked this story, but the characters connect to me emotionally on a very deep level, so I hope you'll forgive me for the biggest nitpick of all time.

BURY HIM?

BURY KAMINA?

He spent his whole life trying to escape from underground!

They can't just put him back!

It would be way too cruel!

It would go against everything he stands for!

He has to be cremated, to be engulfed in the hot-blooded flames of passion he lived in.

It's the only way.

Respectfully yours,

~Adekis
Prince-Forte chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
When words inspire images in the reader's mind, that's when you know you did a good job.

I don't like the idea of burying Kamina though. Cremate him, then bury his ashes. Y'don't leave the body of the most badass man alive to rot and become worm food.