Reviews for Apology
Aqua Girl 007 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I love this story. Both Malik and Anzu are in character. Their dialogue is perfect.

It always pisses me off Marik wasn't in the show after Battle City expect for a few scenes. He's one of my favourite characters. Oh well, at least I fixed that in my multichapter fic. lol
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This seemed okay...kinda akward though. I don't know...marik/malik...both Mariks... Are my least fav. characters. I barely think of them except to pop in should I ever throw Ishizu there with Kaiba...gah. I don't know...

Well...I guess Anzu works out with anyone...but I kinda prefer her with Yuugi/Atem..both? It's hard to date someone with two souls ain't it? I guess her and Otogi is cute, I'm not sold on the couple yet, but I'm not turned off of it at all.
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Aww. This was so cute. Great job. :)
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Excellent story. Everything flows nicely and is well written without any mistakes.

Both Malik and Anzu are in character. Their dialogue is perfect. I like how nervous you make Malik with his nervous pauses and gestures. I think you did a marvelous job with him. As for Anzu, the fact that she tries to hide her tears is typical of her trying to keep her strong front. The part with her looking in the water is a perfect description of her worryful side. In short, great work with them.

The fact that Malik is sorry for what he did is aparent in this story. He's not only sorry for almost ruining the world as we know it, but for what he did specifically to them and, in this story particularly, sorry for what he did to Anzu. I like that Anzu accepts his apology, it really shows the merciful side of her. Yet when she lets him know that she could never forget what he did to Jounouchi, that is a powerful statement. But I think more so is when she explains why he is forgiven.

I've never really given much thought to the possibility of a Malik/Anzu story, but I really like this one. As I said before, outstanding work with this story.
Nemisor chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Aww, Malik was all nervous and all. :) How sweet. I think you kept them both really well in character! Good job and good luck! *hugs*

-Nemi
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I love this. I really do. I only wish there was more. I enjoyed how you had Malik interacting with Anzu. Typical to not want to get involved too much- with catching her crying and the, at the end, deciding to stay and talk to her

I think it fits very well. Job well done!

-NuitSongeur
journey maker chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Loved it.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
AhhI love this. Why did they not do this in the show? It so should have been there.

Great job.

TDH
Detonare chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That was sweet :D I liked it.

Malik is seeming so sweet and nervous in this. I like the part where he wanted to apologize. :D That was really sweet.

Detonate
CrimsonZero chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I agree, it is a very sweet story. You made Malik very adorable, with him being all nervous. I like how you write, hardly any grammatical errors. You're very detailed.
shokokchan chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
That was so sweet :) to me at least!