Reviews for The Fox and the Liger
SilentMech chapter 7 . 9/24/2016
This is a well written and largely well done story. In fact, my only complaint at all is that Liger is a human. I hope you continue to write similarly high quality as this story for the rest of your writing "career".
MarauderPrime12 chapter 23 . 1/3/2016
I must say this is a very surprising but welcoming update.
Can't wait to see if the nine tails can beat the death saurer.
Bolomaker99 chapter 22 . 11/7/2013
Hey man I know it's been a while, but I'm still among the land of the living. Good job on this thing man, it's awesome. Keep up the good work!
DestroyerDRT chapter 22 . 8/9/2013
If the pairing of Naruto and Sakura is disliked by you why did you use it in this sotry?
Matt chapter 22 . 11/16/2012
When are ya' gonna put up some new chapters? It's been months since you've finished this one!
Matt chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
Can you add Leena's zoid in the next part of this fanfic'?
Matt chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Did you really have to kill Jugo and Suigetsu? I loved how their opposing attitudes towards Sasuke!
Matt chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
You are so wrong the transformation sequence rocked! Have a little faith in what you write. That's an important rule for writers kay?
Matt chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I actually like the human form for Liger Zero you have. I'm betting he somehow got transported to Naruto's world and he and his rider fused together to become one.
flaimingdarkfox chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
awesome cant wait for more
RedRangerBelt chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
Sweet chapter. How are they going to beat all of the people Sasuke brought back? Just how many people DID he bring back? Is Naruto going to be able to kick Sasuke's ass into the next century and kill him dead? What's up with the sword Sakura's wolverine partner dropped? Is it important somehow?
Amateur Marauder chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Im not even halfway done with your story and I love it. There are a couple moments I laughed, and felt right into the story. The Naruto/Sakura pairing shocked me, and the Shizune/Kakashi idea was real nice.

The only thing i would have done different (and I mean only thing) was to make Bit Cloud actually the Liger, and to have Bit's jacket and whatnot become the color of the armor he was using and the armor is actually in a backpack that Bit hardly ever take off. It would add a little more comic relief to see Bit too, because there are some moments that he could have made the chapters a little lighter. But I digress, it is still a great job!

As for the armor descriptions, they would be hard for anyone to describe, and even harder to put it on a human and make it imaginable, but you do a pretty good job at it. I cant wait to read the rest of it. Ill reveiw again when Im about halfway done with it. Until then, great job!

9.9/10!
H-PockySticks chapter 21 . 7/5/2011
Wow, just realized you updated, and yet I received no alert. Weird.

Well, it's a nice short cliffhanger chapter. Hopefully, to read more soon.
RedRangerBelt chapter 21 . 6/28/2011
Sweet story. Why does Sasuke want Naruto dead so much? Is Naurto going to be able to beat Sasuke? Will the Kyuubi's chakra have any effect besides giving Sakura an extra boost to her chakra reserves and her jutsu? How long are Liger and the other Zoids going to stay in Konoha?
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011