Reviews for One Big Happy
Heuress chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This... this was just so heartbreaking. I loved it! I actually already believe that Heracles and Gupta are Rome's son, as are Francis and Antonio (because of Gaul and Iberia... yeah). I always love stories like this, even though they're devastating.
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This was so beautiful, I loved it! ;.;

Sayonaraa
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
that was the most beutiful thing i ever read
dajiangyou chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was fantastic. Utterly brilliant. Legitimately, it made me want to cry. This fic was just so well written, they were characterized so wonderfully, I absolutely have no more words I can say about it. If it were a novel, I would pay for this. I've run out of adjectives... Incredible work!
tureyeltaino chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This was... amazing. You seem to capture everything about the characters perfectly and you gave explanations about why Greece and Egypt are the way they are today. I think you got everything perfect. Nothing wrong in my opinion. I wanna see more stuff like this on fanfiction.
ruru-la chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Amazing! Poor Gupta and Heracles for losing their mothers. ):
Rosy the Cat chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I started crying when Mama Egypt got sick, and kept on going 'til the end. Brava.

- Rosy the Cat
Hungary chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh. My. God. That was GREAT! Tefirst real story I've read about Mama Greece, Mama Egypt and Grandpa Rome and it was AMAZING! I was literally glued to reading it to the end xD I never heard of this theory but I like it 8D
MissKitty98 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Oh, from the moment I saw this story I fell in love. You truly are an amazing author! I admire you so much! I hope you never stop writing Hetalia stories! And I HOPE you never stop being an author!

Bye bye!
MissKitty98 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
What a beautiful story! One of the MOST beautiful I've ever heard in my life! I hope you have more! Oh, crimson-obsidian-rose! Whoever you are, wherever you are, let God bless your writing skills make you become an amazing author! You deserve a lot better than this wretched excuse for a website! I hope you write amazing novels so people all around the world can discover your talent for writing! Maybe I can read them? I'll be looking forward to reading one of your amazing works crimson-obsidian-rose!
Elliot Burton chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
AWWWWWW, SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! 3 Ancient Greece and Ancient Egypt are two of the greatest mothers in all of history! They're both #1 on the Top Ten Best Mothers list!(#2 my aunt Maria and #3 my Mom! This one's for you, mom! I hope you like it!
iAwesomeMe chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Homigawd.

All I have to say. o_o

It was so... awesome. O:

The first fanfic I've read with Ancient Greece, Egypt, and Rome. I liked it. :'D
Aegipta chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Words cannot describe how lovely that was. Beautiful.
Andreaeb182 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i cried so much... poor heracles and gupta...
pavelcchekov chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I love this fic! It's very well written and sweet, and you captured all the characters perfectly. You did a really great job with this, it's awesome!