Reviews for HBP movie summary: Crackfic
Emily J. Redbird chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Haha, brilliant! :D
Medut chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Thank for the story. It was really funny and good. More stories like this please ;D
Nellietrix chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Love it. Especially "you monster"
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
"Everything was Snape's fault. He killed Dumbledore. And then he dropped me on my head." LOL

You pretty much captured all the failings of this film. Which I hate, despite it supposedly centering around my favorite character. It just seemed so randomly tossed together, compared to the other films.
Bella'sWhorecrux chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Write the seventh one like this too please! I love this!
assez chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Funny. I was curious how you'll rewrite the last scene with Snape. You did a good job. Thank you. :)
lovewar66 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
" the picture just got dressed..." I was laughing my ass off. This was so wrong yet so funny, you know? Anyways this was cool.

~ love

I like this. )
Animosh chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
So great :D I aughed so hard. Hilarious! And FUCK GINNY! SNARRY ALL THE WAY xD
Deideichan15 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
OMFG! that was by far the greatest fanfic i have ever read! i couldn't stop laughing! I'm telling all of my friends about it! you should DEFINITELY write more! can't stop laughing...wait now i gotta pee. dueces!
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
HAHAHA XD i loved it!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
*laughs and rolls around on the floor* that was epic! Good job!
Victoiree chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I had a pretty nice time reading this. Your work is so relevant, there're so many things that I noted too while watching HBP that I'm pretty pleased about having read your story. Kind of amazed to be that delighted by a crackfic but as we say, 'never say never' ;)

"I'm not even going to ask you about the HBP book that I KNOW the curse came from, and that you're still holding in your hand." / "Oh, please, it looks more like a couple of paper cuts."

Exactly what I thought while watching HBP !

Bonne continuation,