Reviews for Falling Slowly
TEB chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
wow that was hot! i liked the begining very much!
muzaklover chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
AW! Loved it!
muzaklover chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Loved It!
muzaklover chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Great chapter. I would never have guessed this was your first attempt at writing. This was an awesome first chapter. I started reading this due to a recommendation from another author. Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read the rest of what you have already.
Kiss007 chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
ABsolutley FAB!
justginger chapter 9 . 1/27/2010
great story
secamimom chapter 9 . 1/25/2010
I remember reading the first chapter of this. had no idea you decided to continue it. So glad I found it again. loved it and can't wait for more!
NZTwilighter chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
I'm so glad they got their shit together and diddn't beat around the bush. Sometimes it pisses me off when E&B dance around each other but never come out and say how they feel, and/or assume to know that the other doesn't feel the same way...
NZTwilighter chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
hot hot hot!

I found a review on Fictionators and had to come check it out. This may be a bit premature because I still got a few more chapters to read, but I wonder what Charlie thought about Bella's PDA with an almost-stranger, and her subsequent hasty departure for 'sexy-times'?
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
I am in neck deep with your story! It is so good and I can't wait to see where they are going to go next. I'm kinda hoping that they aren't going to go thru too much drama, I'm in the mood for light lemony fluff! It's your story so take it where you would like, don't worry about me, I'll follow you. I promise;)

bnjwl
Eagles17 chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Aww, this story just keeps getting better and better. I love the karaoke - classic! Thanks so much for writing this incredible, adorable story! )
Eagles17 chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
You are so clever! I love the responses they gave when they were learning about each other, so witty and unexpected, yet so E/B.

It was really great to see them bond and get to know each other better. Plus, I'm glad they're not moving TOO fast - thank you for keeping it realistic.
Eagles17 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Haha, Emmett and Hasper were hilarious in this chapter. I love seeing the brother bonding between the three of them.

Oh, and the texts were really hot. I love the playful nature of their relationship.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share this amazing story with us, we really so appreciate it.
Eagles17 chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Aww, it's so adorable how perfect E&B are for each other in this story. It's so light and perfect - especially after all the angst I've been hung up on lately.

I can just picture them sitting on the bed with their makeshift picnic falling more and more in love - aw... Rose and Alice are hilarious - I love that you are developing the supporting characters, rather than ignoring them as some stories tend to do.
Eagles17 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
In all honesty, I am already on Chapter 4 since I couldn't stop reading, but I thought it would be rude to not leave reviews for such a wonderful story.

This chapter (the first one) was absolutely adorable, and I love how captivating the characters were. They were all immediately lovable without falling into those horrible cliches - Alice the Energizer Bunny/shopping addict, Emmett the dumb jock, and so on. Plus, the sexin' was f**khot, a huge plus.

And a million thanks to The Fictionators for reccing this story.
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »