Reviews for Falling Slowly
bcullen1026 chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Love this story...Although i am kind of sad it hasn't been updated in over a year. Hope you come back soon!
Courtney37 chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
Aww I just got caught up with this fic and I of course love it. Especially with possessive Edward. Very hot. I can't wait for more and if we could have a possessive Bella moment that'd be even better. :) thanks again bye for now
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I'm kind of kicking myself right now for even starting this, as I see it's been over a year since it was updated, but it looked so good I couldn't help myself! I really cannot believe this was your first story. It's incredibly good-I never would have guessed it was your first. You packed so much into a chapter, and your lemon? Hot as hell! I'm already caring about the characters, and I've only read the first chapter.

I really, really enjoyed this, and am dying to find out what happened next, but I'm going to force myself to stop now and put it on Alert and hope that you decide to write more. I can tell already how much I would love the story, but I just can't bring myself to get more invested if it will never be finished. Man, I can't even tell you how tough it is right now to NOT go to chapter 2! I really hope at some point you get the inspiration to continue. It'd be a shame to leave what I know is an amazing story unfinished.

Debbie
seekhappynights chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
I AM DYING FOR THE I LOVE YOUS TO BE EXCHANGED. DYYYYYYYYYYINNNNGGGG, I tell you.
seekhappynights chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Bella is snarky, sexy, flirty and downright dirty. But she is nervous and insecure sometimes, too. That's what makes this story so real for me.
seekhappynights chapter 8 . 3/28/2011
Wow, so beautiful. Tears definitely spilled over when the three girls were talking about how their lives were going to change, and when Alice walked down to Jasper.
seekhappynights chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
Love this soooooo hard. I can't even articulate.
seekhappynights chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
#afhahfgahafhdhdahf So goddamn cute. I love these two :)
seekhappynights chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Love the singing battle. Super cute.
seekhappynights chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Sooooooooo cute.

And I super love ice cream. Yummm.
seekhappynights chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
!

Love 3
seekhappynights chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
I like how Bella thinks before she speaks. She means what she says, and she says what her heart tells her to say. I respect that.
seekhappynights chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
First ever attempt? I am doubly impressed! Dear Lord, child, you make me squirm.
GreenEyedGleek chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
i'm a huge fan, already
romanceaholic chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Things are working out between Bella and Edward. Spending as much free time together as possible based on their schedules. Edward had to cancel a group date with the other couples due to working later than expected. Bella always so sweet brought him dinner at the hospital. Edward left to inform the doctors and nurses he was working with that he was taking a few minutes to eat with his girl. Decided not to eat but to express how much they care about one another and their mutual need to be together. Edward saw James talking with Bella and he became jealous. Bella felt very uncomfortable with James around. She called him a sleaze. Good definition of him. Something Bella and Edward will have to keep an eye on him. Looks like he might try to cause some trouble. Finally Edward arrived at Bella's place and they both snuggled into one another for a good nights sleep. Looking forward to future updates.
613 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »