Reviews for Falling Slowly
Ardent Ly chapter 10 . 11/28/2010
I love this story! I cant wait for your next update!
jenninemarie chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
I hope you eventually continue with this story its great;)
13MARENB chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
awwwhhh! :) update asap!do some more group dates though! or family weekends. itd be fun to see some of charlie, renee and all of them together. teasing, humour, sexual frustration, cut efamily moments! awwhhh :) keep it coming!
aashik chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
nice
lms442 chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
This is a really great story. Are you going to take it any further?
CorCor10 chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Great story! I love it! Found it on pictease! Can't wait to read more! :D

-Courtney
betterleftunknown chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter
thunnababy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Judging by the name of your story I didn't expect one of the hottest lemons I've read to appear in the first chapter! LOL. But I'm not complaining. Hehe. Nice so far and I think I'm going to love it.
TexasTwilight77 chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
These two are so sweet together, I love them. Well now I'm caught up, I cannot wait till the next update. Excellent job, keep up the good work. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
I had no problem what so ever with Edward taking control of this chapter, no problem at all! I think both of them are suffering separation anxiety, heck I would too if it was Edward. Loved it! ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
So finally one of them admits that they're in love. *Squee*

It was beautiful, I love how even their parents can see how tight all of them are. Great chapter. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
At the end of each chapter I think that was the best one, only to be shown differently by the next one. Great job, can't wait to read about the wedding. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
A perfect first date. Romantic, fun, and it finished with some hot sexy time. Excellent. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
These two are on fire, I'm hoping it doesn't burn them out. Excellent chapter. ;)
TexasTwilight77 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
I love how comfortable they are with each other. Liked their little game. Great job. ;)
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »