Reviews for Falling Slowly
sunshinyme chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
this was great! i really enjoyed it. i'd love to read the full length fic from this. imma put you on author alert ) TY for writing it! guh, i love an inked up edward. so hot! LOL )
drkvctry chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
oh please make this a full length story!
MissAddie chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh, honey, keep it up.

kuntrygal chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Awesome job! Loved it!
psychodancechick89 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Gah, I loved it! An amazing job at your first writing attempt! And yes, you should definitely continue it, I want more of these two!
mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Great job for a first timer. You did really good job!
ktsgran chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
You, my dear, are a natural. Never stop writting. This was so good. I could almost feel their emotions. I love to read and only comment when I mean it. Bravo! Thank you JPL
chicagobella chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I am putting you on author alert in the hope you continue the story!
Huni-Bun17 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Defo continue. This was amazing. Loved the sweetness of this. Great chapter
lunar126 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
MegoWaffles chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
omg...please continue.
missesmuhlachee chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
gah! hit&continue. how can that be the first thing you write? it was so amazing! oh my gosh. i think i just fell in love with you right now. there's no way you shouldn't continue this, it's great.

p.s. if ur gonna continue, give background on Edward's tattoo, it's only fair. maybe they should get on together later, OOH! THEY SHOULD GET THEM INSTEAD OF WEDDING RINGS! oh, but only if you want to go that far in ur story. anyway, you've earned a new reader!

crimsonmarie chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
You know I love this! And you know my vote; continue, woman! This is such a great start and I can't wait to read more from you. :D
613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41