Reviews for The Secret
AWESOME! GOD, that was great! *tear*
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I really enjoyed this!
Aria657 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aww, it was sweet! And honestly, I do think that Arthur would have figured it out by now, so I loved this! Great job! I love their friendship, it's so adorable!
Borednbrowsing chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is the only believable way I think they can pull the secret off. Right? Right? :)
Word-Stringer chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Aw, that's pretty sweet xD Although, I personally don't think Arthur DOES know 'The Secret' (oooh, sounds ominous xD) but, if he did, this is the sort of thing he'd be thinking; you have his character down perfectly xD

Anyway, great one shot :3
Beizanten chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Great story
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I love how you worded this story. I can picture Arthur doing this, and wow, just wonderfully written! Thanks!
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
excellent one shot I really like it
TheAngelGirl1992 chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
aw that was great. I can imagine this going on the show. That he already knows but lies to his father/king and doesn't let Merlin know that he knows that he has magic just to tease him LOL. Great. Aw. Love their friendship/bromance *signs*
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
D'aww. I can definitely imagine Arthur doing this, pretending that he didn't notice these little things about Merlin, how he had come to realize how much Merlin means to him and how much he came to treasure their friendship.
Kironomi chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh, yeah, someone reading this fic would be convinced Arthur knew.

I hope he doesn't because I want to see the shock on his face when he finds out!_
Sati James chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
so sweet :)
rachelalexandra chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Very nice! I thoroughly enjoyed that... and I think that you're right; if Arthur HAD guessed then that would be exactly what he would be thinking.
kirallie chapter 1 . 8/6/2009