Reviews for Black Light
CrazeLucius chapter 12 . 3/25
Nooooooo,you should make an even MORE sadistic version of this ,but dont make it Bevin centric maybe Slave and master fic?I really like the Mind control thing there should be a chapter where Michael just plays with it
Jazzper'sGirl chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Lol great story so far i especially loved their safe word!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 21 . 3/31/2011
I think the sequel should be called White Dark. Just because of how it is the direct opposite of Black Light. I love this story and all of your stories!
bree tennyson chapter 13 . 4/3/2010
this is really good i like it its all sad and stuffs
Sogequeen2550 chapter 21 . 12/30/2009
New story names...I got some, (is going along with the whole lgiht thing) Strobe Light, Darkness (tagging onto the dark aspect), and sun light. *shruggs* tell me if you like any of them. I like Ben's "twin" (who's name I forgot). unfortunately I've never seen the whole episode. I was sad when Kevin remained all crystal and rock in the new season. Thanks for writing this!
Sogequeen2550 chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Congrats on the DeviantArt comic. i have an account to but that's only so I can save pictures I like. I haven't seen ben 10 in a while but was there an episode where Ben was able to repair generic damamge?
Sogequeen2550 chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Now this is how a vampire acts! I remember seeing a video comapring morning star and edward and I lol'd. (ok enough of my hatred for twilight) I laughed at the soup part because once I put a cookie in the microwave and it melted. The microwave hates me. Anyway, no kevin! Don't kill ben!
Sogequeen2550 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
God I hate Twilight. Anyway I like this story so far. Although I should probably read more chapters before I make a longer review. LOL. BRB.
kristinab09 chapter 21 . 12/19/2009
This is like the second time I've actually been compelled to write a review. At first I was a little apprehensive about reading this because of the whole vampire thing, but I'm glad I did. This was a really good read and I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work, hope to read more from you soon! _
LindenMae chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
I'm just going to respond to your review responses in reviews... if that makes sense... because I'm lazy like that. I'm not good with story titles, I had to write a magazine article as an assignment for one of my writing classes like two semesters ago and I actually got in trouble for not giving it a title, so I can't help you on that one but I think your tentative one sounds great. And I can't wait for you to start the sequel and the parody fic and the booty shorts. oh the booty shorts. Best part of that episode by far. Like seriously it's a children's show, he shouldn't be wearing underwear that sexy. Cartoon Network is teasing us I swear.

favorite part of this chapter: when gwen runs out of Kevin's room screaming that he's naked and Ben still feels the need to look and then claims that he's grateful that the brute was on his stomach. Sure Ben, sure.
LindenMae chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
as promised, the first of multiple belated reviews. Until reading this fic I never contemplated how hot kevin/ darkstar could be and then last night's episode just kind of put me over the edge. And I completely agree about those booty shorts. Ahmazing.
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 18 . 10/17/2009
I think my innocent little Ben has been turned into a wanton whore. I think I like it.
Ranchdressing chapter 21 . 9/23/2009
Oh... This would be a good ending for this story! (But I don't want to end...)

I wonder how they're gonna hunt down aliens now? And will they find out what's happening to Kevin? And for that matter, how are Albedo and Michael doing? (I miss them. I would like to see more scenes of them. But you don't have to do that.)

Even if this IS a lemon chapter, I found it to be so sweet.
George2Bob1 chapter 21 . 9/23/2009