Reviews for Without You, There's Nothing
Elelith chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
cant believe this doesnt have hundreds of reviews, best written jas/lice fanfic ive seen in a while. Im currently going through all your fanfics while waiting for a new chappie of your wonderful dauntless
lcw151 chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
aw, that was an AMAZING story! one of the best on twilight i've read so far! well done! *sighs* i do hope you'll keep writing! :)
Auna chapter 9 . 12/2/2009
This was very nice! I love Jasper and Alice, and this fed my wishes nicely today. Well done. Thank you. :)
pinkhappypenguin chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
I just finished this story and I really like it! I am going to start on Jasper's version right away. I love Alice/Jasper stories, I wish they were in the actual books more.
themillersdaughtersmistress chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
It's good, but Jasper was very dark. How come? He didn't seem nearly as dark in the actual twilight series.
scopsowl chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Love it! ! !
cyn23 chapter 9 . 11/24/2009
ok, will do
Viola chapter 8 . 11/23/2009
Phenomenal story and so well worded!

I love the part of him bodily throwing Rose out of his room! I always thought of what a strange meeting it must have been for Alice and Jasper and the Cullens you did a great job!

I look forward to reading more of your works!
Dashing chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i'm so in love with this story! wud you ever consider writing a side-a-long piece thats this story but from Jasper's POV? Consider it! plz, it'd be so good
mellie chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
very good!
S.M.W chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
It was so sweet I loved it!
Drakulina chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I loved this :) I hope you will continue writing Alice/Jasper because except yours I haven't found any fanfics in which both of them are in character
A Quiet Chaos chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
I love this so much! I spent the entire story smiling, feeling so happy for Alice and Jasper, and the struggles they went through! I love love love love love it! Words can't express how happy I am with this,. You stayed in character the whole time, and depicted every scene I had ever imagined with them to a T. I haven't looked to see if you had any other stories, but seeing the beginning of Rose and Emmett would be pretty cool, same with Carlisle and Esme, you write really well.
Lelecteur chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
This story was amazing! You captured Jasper and Alice so so well. Honestly before I had read your story I had always thought of Alice and Jaspers story pre-Twilight was the most boring (even though they were my favorite couple), but you have breathed new life into it mon amie. Tres Bien! I cannot describe how much i love this story. write more s'il vous plait!
Jessie07 chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
Awesome story! I loved reading it!