Reviews for One Plausible Scenario
Lcsaf chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
I wonder when Derek's gonna go from holding his tongue to holding Casey's tongue?
Makkan chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Oh, please write more.
Shadows-Dreaming chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
like it! waiting for more!
BritPaige13 chapter 6 . 7/21/2010
your hilarious. i love it.
BritPaige13 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
hey, hey now...i'm a social worker! lol. seriously i love your writing.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Seems like Derek can't stop the thoughts and I wonder when he's going to do something about it!

Is there anymore to this story?

It's very interesting to have them in a situation where Casey needs Derek to help her get ahead in school.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Wow, Derek is really good at being an 'escort' when he was met with that lady.

Maybe the 'Skeletor' saw Casey arrive with Derek.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Wow, was Derek really just caught in the moment of being so close to her? Wonder what Casey was thinking...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I was definitely 'wtf-ing' when I was done reading it. You did your job!
Johonna Marie chapter 6 . 6/6/2010
well drink some more coffee. cuz i'm burning to know what happens next!
cheryl chapter 6 . 12/22/2009
SO glad you updated, and that youre still alive! i can't wait until you update USteps, its my favorite story! im glad you have the outline done atleast, i know brilliance takes time.. im just so bloody impatient. so ignore my selfish rambling... point is, i love your writing so thanks for another great chapter!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 6 . 12/10/2009
Oh wow. That fall was quite intense. It seemed like they were on the floor forever, but it was probably only what, a few minutes? Crazy. Update soon.

Chica
EreshkigalGirl chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Oh my goodliness! How did I miss this update? (Goes down to check all appropriate boxes on review window so that such a travisty NEVER happens again.)

So, yes, okay, you're made of Awesome and Fantasticleness and I just want to build temples to your worship. Deification is still an option today, right? I love Derek!Denial, or in this case Derek!Repression and all the mental gymnastics that go along with it. Seriously, if your Derek could see a director's cut of his own thoughts...he would be mightily disturbed, and possibly have to go have sehxitimes with Casey just to make his brain shut up.

Also, have I mentioned how much I love your disclaimers? Cuz I do. A lot. They're as giggle-inducing as the fics themselves.

More please. As soon as you can.
of self chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
I want his attraction to explode. I WANT them to do the horizontal tango, the vertical mambo, whatever these kids call it nowadays. And I love that Casey planned it all before. Clever girl, it shoes she and Derek were so MEANT TO BE. Now if they could get this attraction business out of the way, i'd be a happy camper.

Great stuff! :)
mayfair22 chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Ofcourse you're falling in love with your story here, it's worth falling madly ,deeply in love with...

hehehehe! Derek feels used!But Casey knows him, doesn't she? Loved it and more importantly Thankyou, the LWD fandom has gone all dry these days..and this was, well...a downpour bordering on a dasiesh raging storm...:)