Reviews for the smile that lurks in the dark
lanski12 chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
good
blackandblood chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
wanted to review sooner but i just got home -_- damn, that was friggen awesome _ yeah, my fave ending was the last cuz now maybe kouichi can avenge his brother...also loved the alien one. the jester, the aliens, and takuya and zoe can all play a rousing game of beer pong followed by strip poker. thought i don't know if the aliens even wear clothes...hm anyway im dying to see what your next fic is like. and if you do decide to make a sequel, im sure it'll kick ass!
Mighty Zeea chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
good story

i liked the last end

how many end you have there ?

anyway can't wait 4 your next story : )
ambiekinz chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Great ending(s) lol, loved the alien one! I laughed so hard when Zoe was chasing everyone with a chainsaw D

It was too bad Koji was the real jester...And that he just wanted to kill people for the heck of it. Real shame. REAL shame.

The mental hospital ending was kind of a twist there though! I was like "WOAH!" And then when you showed the other endings I was like "Oh...PHEW!"

And Kouichi put on the mask! OMG! That could be a cool sequal!

Ambiekinz ]
ambiekinz chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Woah, what the fudge! Takuyaisn't the jester? B-Butt..The clock tower...And the Mr. Marsh...And J.P...I'M SOO CONFUSED!
dingcs chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
Hmm.. multiple endings. I liked the third ending and the last one. But Kouji was the jester slaying dude..guy ? I can't believe it. The last ending sounded like Kouichi was going to follow the path of his brother.

well great job on this story.. really. you did an absolutely GREAT job. See ya laterz )
ambiekinz chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
“and last but not least, this little piggy stayed at home” jester said and Marsh seemed relieved that he's

last toe is safe. “BUT, the little piggy went crazy and kill himself!” *CRUSH* his big toe was crushed too

lol for some weird reason I was laughing soo hard when I heard that! Poor Mr. Marsh though...But I have to say that jester is pret-ty darn funny! D

And I feel stupid asking this...But is Takuya the jester!

Ambiekinz ]
Kyosuke Nanbu chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
I love the story's violence. poor tommy. any way make the next chapter full with blood and gore and i suspect kouji is the jester.
dingcs chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
gasp gasp, GASP! First that Jester killed everyone at the party, and now he took Zoe away! That asshole!

Oh my god, edge of my seat over here. Update soon and fast!
blackandblood chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
wow, only one chapter left. im excited to see how it ends, even though im sad that its almost over...anyway, i loved how the entire gym was dismembered HELL YEAH! TAKE THAT BITCHES! and i can definitely see kouichi walking around in a cardcaptor sakura costume O_O; great job. hope im back in time to catch the last chapter. laterz :]
dingcs chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
oh-man, I'm getting confused! whatever it'll come to me in the later chapters.

so the jester killed jp? interesting. can't wait for the next chapter, update soon
blackandblood chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
hello! sorry for updating so late, i was having problems logging on. anyway, great chapter. wonder whats going to happen next :] j.p. was kinda asking for it, do not question the suspects, especially if the dude your looking for is a little on the crazy side. laterz
dingcs chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
dude this is getting so interesting! but for some reason I'm getting the feeling that taki... is the jester. i don't know, i'm just guessing and i'll probably be wrong.

please update soon, dying to know what'll happen next.

laterz )
blackandblood chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
interesting way to torture someone. that bastard deserved it and i can't wait to see who dies next (yes im evil, but it builds character _) anyway, please update soon.
dingcs chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
that jester is so freakin creepy! dude... wow. the hanging body would've been scary if i was there. and gross blood dripping on those students. i can see why zoe was freaking out like that, i would've done the same.

great job. update soon laterz )