Reviews for Never Never Land
Uezukun chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
This is just amazing X3
Please do continue i want to know what will happen next Dx what will happen to poor tamaki? Dx
Elle the Brat chapter 14 . 12/26/2009
Damn, man. This story is pretty damn epic. I'm looking forward to the rest of it - it's just a pity that you have so few reviews.
Unrestrained Curiosity chapter 14 . 11/24/2009
Excellent story, wonderfully written and characters well-portrayed. You've done a lovely job, I can't wait to know what happens next. So please try to get the next chapter up as soon as possible.
xSadistxFujix chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
Oh! I feel so bad for Pe...Tama... I'll call him Tamaki, seems more natural. Anyways, I feel so BAD for Tamaki! Oh my gosh though! They kissed! -squeals- Kawaii, ne! I'm really liking this and I look forward to the next chapter!

Nya! _
aliki logged out chapter 14 . 11/1/2009
i love you.

everything fits so beautifully and it's written so well and i just can't wait to see what happens!
xSadistxFujix chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Hehe! I'm really liking this! _ It's probably the first actual OHSHC story I'll read the whole way through!
Krazy Kitsune13 chapter 14 . 10/22/2009
SQUE! You have nowhere near the reviews this story deserves! Where there's 10, there should be 100! (I'd bet most people are pervs, and the K rating makes them be all. "Meh.. Not smutt. I don't care." Which is dumb because this story rocks.)

OMG! TWINS! FAIRIES! AHH! So cute! Honey being Kyou's little step brother, CUTE! Mori... Have we seen Mori yet? o-o I don't remember. TAMAPANWIN! And Momma Kyou... AND KISSES! E! -dies happy-

Rambles... Anywho.. I love how you characterize. Is a perfect blend between Peter Pan characters, and the very lovely Ouran cast. Hehe.. Haruhi.. Ranka as chief is amazing. Seriously. It actually complements the differences between the rich and the poor. Odd, ne? YES I WANT TO WRITE A LONG REVIEW, SHUTTA!

... Did I mention I love Katz? Nekozawa wins. I'm being him for Halloween. Actually, I lied. I love all the lost boys. Pirate Yakuza Bossa Nova! ANOTHER WIN! Was that the teacup couple for episode 2 or 3 I see? Hehehe... Oh dear oh my. Now I need and update. HEY! I haven't seen Tinks or Kao for a while.. I had my hopes up with the two glowing lights.. But they're MIA.. Haru-Tori-Yuri better save TamaPan who speaks French but doesn't know why but lies because he loves his mommy very much.

I'm going to stop before my spell check kills me.. All the crazy words.. It's unhappy. Ja ne. Update son!

-Mach
apologetically-on-hiatus chapter 14 . 10/13/2009
Love it, as usual. Keep up the awesome job! 8D
OhMyGoshsickles chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Yay Haruhi! But why the name Tori-Yuri? Lol
nicoxpercyluva chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
OMG! THIS IS WONDERFUL! IT'S REALLY KOOLIOS HOW U INCORPURATED PEOPLE FROM THE HOST CLUB AND THROYGHOUT THE SERIES TO BE CHARACTERS! I LURVED3 IT SO MUCH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Cherry Maiden chapter 11 . 8/31/2009
hehehe still coot! poor poor prepubecent Kyouya! Ah he'll learn!
OhMyGoshsickles chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
So cute! I can't wait! I wonder what there making... Lol
OhMyGoshsickles chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
I can't believe you only have 3 reviews! This is a good story, so that's sad. I swear to review every chapter from now on to make up for it!

Bells is crying! Buck up Kaoru! That's so sad!

And for some reason I have an inkling suspicion that Tigerlily is going to be Haruhi. ...Or Renge maybe?

I used to have a cat named Tigerlily after Peterpan. :] I had to give her away when I moved, but she was still cute!
Cherry Maiden chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
KYAH! great update! the jealousy i would say was spot on and YAY FOR MOMMY KYOYA!

i dont mind waiting till august!
Cherry Maiden chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Ma, Ma! Kawaii Kawaii! I love it! I would love to read more! this is wonderful!