Reviews for Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny
Writing-Gecko-Girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
OH MY GOSH! That was perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
So funny! Loved this, they were all in perfect character!
DragonsRme chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Hehehe very cracky and me likey
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Cute.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
First off: love the title. Second, I must say that although Uhura skills are impressive, Russians really cannot be matched in ice cream cone eating skills. Trust me, I'm friends with a large amount of them. Mika finished a three scope waffle cone in two and a half minutes. I /timed/ it.

~Fern Rose
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wonderful crackfic. I really want to see this happen in the next movie...
SilentBone chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Wow. That was so funny, well written and in character! Awesome!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Haha! That was so, so cute and so, SO funny. I don't know if I would kiss Pavel just yet, though, in fear he would barf all over the place!
Masterchibisukechan chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
all i have to say is im glad that no one was home while i was reading this. i was cracking up the whole way through that was hilarious! and awesome heheheh :D
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Seriously,dude. Don't mess. Ever. Russia pwns all.
blueberrypecan chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I love how pointless yet in-character this was, most pointless fics are usually also extremely OOC
Mezzer 5.2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
LMAO!

Wonderful little one-shot, and it had ice cream! and Hikaru's palm with a drop! Great story and got me laughing!
Neuronerd chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Best line ever: "teenage hormones crystal meth" Vote Bones 2012! Thank you for this delicious bit of fluff. It was indeed tasty to the last strawberry swirl drop. Cheers!
Naunet Elvina Amunet chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
lol I loved this fic! It was absolutely adorable. I laughed so hard I recomended it to my sister, she enjoyed it to. Great work!
VergofTowels chapter 1 . 7/18/2009