Reviews for Confession
mizztery chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
i lovedd ittt! so awsome! the gayer the better loll
reflecting chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
YUM. gay is actually why I pick "Wilson" and "House" on the character filters when browsing stories lol. LOVED IT.
SexyHugh88 chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Love the story! Hope to see lots more from you, in this universe or not. The new team irks me as well. Why fix something that's not broken?

As a die-hard country music fan, I can tell you I wasn't offended my your comment in the first chapter. (I giggled.) I doubt the lead singer of Rascal Flatts is gay , but there are some others I have my doubts about. :)

I personally think House would listen to country. It may be that I'm just saying that because of how much I love it, but House is too big a music fan to just push something so varying aside. The genre is so hugh, that even the most die-hard haters of country will find something they like. Besides, there are some songs that I think would just crack him up. (And it also helped me with my fic-writing bunnies.)

Now, onto the story.

I think it was well-written and in character. I think it would have been helpful to know what House wrote and Wilson's reaction to the letter and why he decided to give it a go, because he just showing up seems slightly odd considering where this takes place in the show. But it still flows well. I loved the second chapter. Poor House. He can only be romantic for so long. Love that Wilson was willing to step out of his shell for House. Very sweet, but still in-character. And I'm with House. He'd find a way to get Wilson back.

Thanks for the reading!
whatmaybe chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
i soo agree...

XD
Ra1m4 Ev4N5 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
this was so cute o I don't know why you complain I really liked it! I'm a big fan of house/wilson amongst other things but seriously I liked it very much I only wish it would've last more XD Thanks for writing it!
onfire1012002 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Ok FIRST of all... Your note:"I really love Crazy-Eyed-Generic-Black-Doctor Man, Stupid-As-Fuck-Australian Mate, and Crazy-Ass-Closeted-Sex-Addict Bitch."

Was WIN. total Win. _

And the story was adoreable. And gay. _ Like you said. I enjoyed this very much.

NOW onto this Smutfic you talked about? _
jamie chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
"I swear Wilson, if you're jerking me around I'll put you in a coma, harvest your organs and sell them on the black market."

I died at that line. You seriously rock. :3 is bad to review twice? lol
Max Gat chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Loved it 3

Holding hands behind closed doors is so sweet!

And " I really love Crazy-Eyed-Generic-Black-Doctor Man, Stupid-As-Fuck-Australian Mate, and Crazy-Ass-Closeted-Sex-Addict Bitch." actually made me laugh my ass off.
Kyrie chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Cute. simple as that for moi, this is absolute cuteness XD

House's last "Aw..." did it for me, i have to admit i sqealed. XD
jamie chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
that was really awesome. Great job.:]
hughville chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was great! Are you planning to continue it? I really enjoyed reading it. I didn't think any of it was OOC, BTW.