Reviews for A Rose for the Assassin
girlface chapter 7 . 7/17
What a beautiful story, I hope there is a sequel (haven't checked yet) but I feel in a way it ended where it needed to.
Loved it!
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Loved it. Wished there would of been more
alias093001 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Wow. Just wow. This was incredibly beautiful and tragic.
Ensign Cole chapter 7 . 2/24/2012
This was just one of the best Fan fics Ive ever read. They were very truwe to their characters while being so different.
SirPapillon chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
You. Must. Write. SEQUEL!

LadyBluePhoenix chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
This is really good. So good that after reading it late one night I had a very weird dream about it. Ha ha, I must be such a loser to dream about Fanfiction. Anyway, it was weird months after He finds a baby on his doorstep from Ziva who gives her to him to raise and he names her Danya Rose. Funny huh, My friends name is Danya and it is an arabic name- which he knows where she is from and is close to the name he was introduced to her Danielle and rose after he perfume. Is my subconcious detailed or what. I thought it was kinda funny, and proves what a good story this is. Keep up the good work.
rebelmagnus chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
Great Story! Sequel?
Shinju90 chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Aw, that was a beautifully tragic story! I loved all of their 'random' meetings.

As for the ending, I am going to firmly believe that Ziva set her car up to explode and somewhere in the world she is relaxing on a beach chair, curled up reading Tim's latest novel and dreaming about what could have been.
rubiesandrain chapter 7 . 12/23/2010
OMG! So, she's alive? Somewhere out there?
fukitimout chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
He end was eerie and sooo beautiful. I'm jealous of your writing!
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
fantasic, absolutely fantasic. i LOVED it! the writing was excellent, the storyline was different and well, one of the best ncis fanfics i have ever read.
Hell Sisters chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This is an amazing story please write a sequal ..
XxVamp-WitchxX chapter 6 . 1/23/2010
I loved this story, very well written. At the end i was crying a little... I have I feeling that she is still alive, if she is a sequel would be really great.
Itwasjustunjellify chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Great fic, keep up the good work!
lucyferr chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
So she faked her death and survived?

Brilliant story.