Reviews for Inui Juice Strikes Again!
Undyne915 chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
Lmao
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
HAHAHAHHAHAHA THIS WAS FUNNY AND LMAO i doubt those kids would actually do that to tezuka but it's still funny hahaha and lmao it's my first time to read fuji topping tezuka too haha sadist fuji fits the role puahaha but damn that tennis racket thing tho
MasaomiRyoma chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I'm just surprised Echizen didn't order Tezuka to play a match with him. I preferred the first story in the series but this one was awesome too, picturing Tezuka dance and make animal sounds was hilarious.
TeaMon chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
2:46AM and I'm laughing like I'm on crack xD
neko1998 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
You sly bastard Fuji! Poor Tezuka he's gonna be sore all week... Especially since he's lost his mind, but really Fuji? A simple 'i like you' would've worked but no!
Katalya chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
i never laugh so hard n my life :''D i wish something like that would really happen xD can you imagine your teacher dancing like a ballerina, barking like a dog while patting his own head? :P
o.o chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
At this point, I've read all the Inui Juices, I wouldn't doubt that Fuji gets him Pregnant.
Knockoutroundabout chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Fact: Staring at something blue during sex causes a significantly more intense orgasm.

Looks like Fuji's eyes came in handy, eh?

Anyway, you're pretty much the best smut writer I've come across here, it really pulls the reader in( I can't think of a single way to say that without it sounding dirty. Then again that doesn't really matter here anyway). I just hope nobody ends up using that racket...

Ok, too tired to leave a longer review, happy writing!
kykyqt chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Rofl. I just about died of laughter during practice. Poor Tezuka
sairakanzaki chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Poor tezuka. but im happy b'cos tezuka like fuji too. _ great story _ i hope you made more fic. about tezuka and fuji.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Oh my god, Inui is evil. And the mental image of Tezuka clucking like a children... OMG OMG OMG *laughs to death*
Azh Hikari chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wow, I Love this Inui Juice series. It's very hard to find a TezuUke fic TT

I want to read more of this.
lemon-and-chai chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
All three parts were hilarious, entertaining, and hawt. I loved it, thanks!
aquafreak chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
THIS IS THE AWESOMEST PERFECT PAIR FANFICTION THAT I HAVE READ SO FAR. I was literally going ROFL because of this! And how you managed Echizen to do that-! SO PRICELESS.

I REALLY love the Golden Pair hint there, since I'm also a dedicated fan of them. And of course, the time when Tezuka realized the 5-hour thing. But the best thing there is Fuji's sadism. And Tezuka can't help to be maso in that point!

And I thought that Fuji will smack the racket to Tezuka's butt.

You're awesome dude. ONE MORE, PLEASE?