Reviews for Inui Juice Strikes Again!
geecee chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I can see everyone love giving command to the poor buchou XD 'Tezuka, bark like a dog.' 'Woof.' Omg ROFL! xDDDD Funny story, and hot sex is a sooo gooood bonus :DDDD
reicheruchan chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
love this pairing very very much! tezuka as uke is the best! hahahah~
krazylicious chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
speechless, love it. all three stories are great
Yellow Gummybear chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Your fanfics never fail to amuse me~ Evil Fujiiii~ CONTINUE? D:
NekoKaigara chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
ohhhhhhhhhh, snap! Sweet yaoi gods that was delicious!
kisaitaluvr chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
hi i just wanted to say i really love your stories and i cant wait or the third part of the harrasment of buchou anyway i really do hope you continue that story and if you would really like to hear it i have an idea that you might want to do for a fourth installment of the inui juice series if you would like to hear it just pm me and ill tell you about it :)
Kyarmygeneral chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
i SCREAMED with laughter. and CRIED. gosh, you are too funny to be true.
Emma chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant, i love Tezuka as a uke - he is so adorable :) I do love Tezuka torture and i hope that for the love of God you do another one!
acw chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
do you really hate Tezuka ?
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
LOL. Oh Tezuka, the poor guy. He just can't resist Fuji... Yay Fuji, I love how much he takes advantage of other people... :3

Soo cute, though I feel bad that KuniKuni was so paranoid... ; Well, I always though Tezuka and Fuji made a good pair, just goes to show that they really are meant for each other! How they get together has nothing to do with that.

Amazing writing, once again!
SweetSugarPuppy chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
HOMG. This made me LOL like so bad! Especially whenever they'd make him go 'woof' or when Fuji was telling Tezuka to do...things : Of course, the last part was just EPIC TeFu forever! HAHAH.

This goes to my favorites! And now I shall read Inui Juice and Inui Juice Returns (I should've listened to my friends when they told me to read this a long time ago :D LOL xDD)

Three thumbs WAY up! :))
AppleGirlin chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I loved these stories! I read all of them! You are now on my author alerts list for these! My favorite was the last one! I got a nosebleed! I just wish Fuji did more in the second one and you wrote what he did in the first on. I'm reading your other Prince of Tennis story now!
zeroshiki-san chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
This is the first PoT M fic i've seen that uses a tennis racket. Nice XD
p0tat0 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Usagi-chan! Dai dai daisuki! I love how you torture Tezuka! You never fail to make me laugh with you're stories! I hope you write more! I'm really looking forward to it!

Ja ne!
axomyrhcal13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
gah...MORE please!

I love love this story of yours so much!

oh, how I pity Tezuka in this story!

The animal sounds was downright hilarious, but, it was still...poor him..XD

I love Fuji's commands best!

And the 5hrs realization...LOL

What a great story to mark the end of my exams...!

More! More! More! More!

MORE!

I need more FujiZuka stories, and you are the best author for that! More please!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »