Reviews for Inui Juice Strikes Again!
primaaryet chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
haha, this is good...more sequel please...
Crazy Sardines chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
ROFL. This is so hilarious. I mean Tezuka doing all those strange animal noises and actions are so funny... hahaha... This fic made my day! thanks! ;)
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
OMG! poor Tezuka!

but.. ROTFLOL!

-panted heavily-

GOD! it's SO funny!

and i LOVE when Inui already said the effect only last for 5 hours..

and he WILLINGLY give in his body to Fuji! -squeal-

WANT MORE!
puppyfic chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Well, to be honest I kinda liked the first two better, but this is still cool XDD

Fuji loves Tezuka. C:
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
really...when I read the title...I was like o.O

poor tezuka! once...is so horrible...twice...fortune isn't in his side...and the third? I just think...probably tezuka's destiny is his unlucky...

lolz

anyway...finally a really FujiZuka...lolz at the end...the juice wore off 5...lolz again...

I hope there will be more...excluding or including Inui Juice...
Gillii-Akujacku chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I really should have gone to bed instead of reading this (6 A.M not being such a good bed time really) but it was so very worth it.

Poor Tezuka had to suffer all of that teasing and humiliation. Then again, on the bright side he got some hot locker room sex and a clearly very horny lover. So in the end it all worked out for him. Inui should market his juices, he'd be able to make a whole lot of money off of them. Great, great fic; I absolutely love your Inui juice saga.

On a side note of vague relation, I can no longer listen to Little Shop of Horrors without thinking of "Inui Juice Returns." You've ruined my mind, but in such a good way.
kagayaspirits chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
as expected from u, Usami-sensei _ wonderful fic again. i feel like im in love with Inuis juice ALOT!

but gosh, the whole quacking and barking thing was humiliating, i really feel sorry for Tezuka (that concludes how much of a sadist u are ).

but then again, those 2 end up together dont they? i must thank u and Inui and Kikumaru alot then _

and i cant wait for the 3rd HOB, ive been waiting for it for months!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3