Reviews for 20 Miles
MmeBlatte chapter 1 . 3/28
Oh God it's the one one-shot I read a very long time ago (years) but I lost it. I remembered the end the most, with Dean being a dad, and talking to his daughter by the phone. It represented so well what I thought Dean/Jo could have together. The chance to be a familly. Thank you for your story, it's perfect, even if it's short. I'm so glad I made the effort to look for communities because I found it again. It'll never leave my favorites, haha ; )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I read this and loved it to no extent. A truly great Dean-Jo story...
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I love Dean/Jo fics and this was adorable! I love how you made Dean still a hunter, but also raising a family with Jo. It's very plausible and it would have been AWESOME if that's how the show turned out. Tear, tear...I wish.
MakorraLove97 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I really loved this. This was truly fantastic. Really emotional and held a lot of feels… a beautiful job you did on this wonderful piece. Haha, I loved that ending. Overprotective Dean… ah, so adorable he is. I'm really happy I came across this story. I enjoyed every single word of this story, absolutely incredible job! :D
The Mad Traveler chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I love this.
Guest123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I'm either really tired or just plain in love with this ship. BOTH. I'm in love with Dean and Jo, and this fic. It's so sweet, and I just... I feel like if those writers hadn't killed my precious bae Jo the two of them could've made a go of it. Beautiful job, thnak you so much. :) 3
Theawkward1 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This is one of my favorite things. I love this. Seriously. Love.
jo-zabby chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I love this story!
Neon-Night-Light chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Awwww that was just so sweet and adorable I just can't ajkalskksk. Amazing story!
Eleven chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I...I just have something in my eye...I'm not crying, I swear...
bimbosarahsurfchick chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
lovely fic, it was a great read - read it on the way home from holiday and it cleared the holiday blues for a little while! - I hate going back to reality!

Lovely story, loved the ending - you captured their characters just right. Such a shame they didn't get a chance to be a real pair on the series :(
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
awwwwww 3 this was to fucking adorable. more?
stargirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Just watched a DeanJo fanvideo which of course showed that damn explosion...so I'm substituting this in my memories instead of reality.
Thirst4light chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
You took the theme of 20 miles and placed it beautifully around your fic!Super cute!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
aw this was adorable!

heart breaking sometimes but adorable, especially that last one.