Reviews for Got a Feeling
oh!
iciclegirl235 chapter 7 . 9/11/2009
more r/s, please! :D
JoneyHaleMalfoy chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
I WANT MORE Rose and Scorpius!

Its a good story though!
JoneyHaleMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
u know wats funny? The song I Got A Feeling came on the radio as i was reading this...quite interesting! I like this chapter...Scorpius has a small fan club!
buket-luvs-her-fwends chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow! wat happens next
FaBAMF chapter 7 . 8/16/2009
Awesome :)
Faith910 chapter 7 . 8/15/2009
Nice chapter, although the b word might have been overused a little. Sometimes it does feel like there's more Annabelle/Albus than there is Scorpius/Rose, so there should be more of those two! Update soon!
iciclegirl235 chapter 6 . 8/11/2009
Hm...I think he worries about Rose the most...or something along those lines.
Cool cat chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Love this chapter. BOYS! they can be really stupid sometimes. can't wait for more. Looking forward to finding out what happenes at the halloween ball. Well, done, the chapters are getting better and better.
MicheleHarper chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
great chapter, stupid jerk max gr! I am really, really looking forward to the next chapter. I cant wait to find out what he wants. I know what I hope he wants *wink wink* lol!
MicheleHarper chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Great chapter, wow with the whole max thing. Did he really use the line, " do you wanna see my broomstick?" BOYS! I'm glad Annabelle kinda sorta got with albus, it makes me smile. Poor Rose, I just want to hit Malfoy on the back of the head, even if he doesn't realize what he's doing to her. Anyway cant wait for more!
xThatWriterGirlx chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
I love the beginning (first and second paragraphs)... that's such a cute and realistic description.

Don't forget that in dialogue, use "can't" instead of "can not", or "I'll" instead of "I will" because people really talk that way. Other than that, the dialogue is really good.

Don't forget to split up those sentences.. I'm still seeing a few run-ons.

Cute scene in trelawny's class.

Class names are capitilized. Like Divination instead of divination. You would be referring to the noun, not the class. And you don't need to put ' around it. This is a Harry Potter fanfiction, we know what you're talking about :)

Really good chapter. I liked the flipping back and forth so we could see each person's side.

Update soon!

~Charlotte
MicheleHarper chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
He has it bad, and im starting to think she does too. I might have missed whats wrong with her though, unless you havnt said yet. Is it cuz she is starting to have feelings for him and shes confused and she is losing sleep over it? Anyway, loved this chapter and I cant wait for chapter 5!
2013as chapter 4 . 7/25/2009