Reviews for songs that remind me of you
LadyErised chapter 1 . 8/8
blarg. it's so cute i love it!
StardustIsMagic chapter 1 . 4/5
I read this on my phone during a train journey the other day, and spent HOURS trying to find it on my laptop a few days later. I'm so glad I found it again, I love Rand and Kirk's dynamic, and I love how it's a realistic and gradual relationship between them. It really does remind me of Pepper and Tony! PLEASE write another one shot/sequel of them!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This makes me irrationally happy. Thank you!
Hailey-Stone chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This was so freaking adorbs, omg. I love this more than words.

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
Lady Shagging Godiva chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I'm so horrible, I favorited this story and never reviewed it! I only just noticed when I went back to read it.
Love Janice and Jim and their relationship and your writing and the Star Trek reboot. Wish there were more Rand/Kirk romance fics out there. Chapel/Kirk too when I think about it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
So good. Thanks for writing.
StarTrekFanWriter chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was great! But...Now she's going away? How sad. Or is there something I'm missing? A transfer to someplace else on the ship?
Chance2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This was great! I loved the progression of the relationship between Janice and Kirk. Thanks for sharing this!
Capt. Cow chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I laughed, cried and made that awwwwwwww noise that people make when they are deleriously happy because the characters they wanted to get together did.

This was AWESOME. I especially loved the line about Kirk and Spock's work outs, because it made me giggle.

Great fic!
679-Homicidal-Intent-679 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Nice analogy to iron man, it works perfectly.
soaring glass chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh god, it's beautiful! Just the small moments between them, the all-nighter, his hair, his anger when the king demands her in exchange for supplies, when he nearly dies, and then the end. So lovely. When he barges into her quarters because he would so do that. I loved this fic and definitely want more Kirk/rand!
fdksn chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Awesome. :)
CB09 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Loved it. The only small, insignificant thing that bothered me was the lack of caps in the title... Nonetheless, totally awesome.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
LOL! I loved it!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Another fan-fuc*in-tastic fic! Love you for this one! At first I was all like, GRR why isn't there K/S (because I have no doubt you'd be awesome at it) but I loved this. it's just SO Jim Kirk, if I'm making sense. brilliant job with the characterisation, and THANK YOU for the strong female character. Uhura musta been lonely before you came 'round. I LOVED your kick-ass Janice Rand, fantastic!

Love,