Reviews for The Alchemy of Fire: Arc II
limonium chapter 1 . 7/23
politics makes my head hurt but i admit something like this is so very likely after the war ended thank god for arc ii btw (and the zutara squeeee tho i cant help but think that thats also gonna be tough to deal with bc fire lord and princess of southern water tribe? the peoples gonna riot or support it tbh)
tikitikirevenge chapter 13 . 4/5
I saw the notification and had this moment of "oh god, I don't remember what was happening in the story any more" :P

But yeah... That "life happened" feeling ;_;
Anonymous chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
Excellent series! I've read it over the last few days, and especially enjoyed the character development, depth, and prose.
KJun chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Awesome! Better than Bryke!

Please continue!

Kat
knAngel18 chapter 12 . 3/8/2013
I hope you still decide to finish this story someday because its a really interesting story and you are a great writer! And when you finally finish your novel, please message me the name so I can have a chance to read it XD
Guest chapter 12 . 2/28/2013
I hope you'll continue one day. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Eep! That ending!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2013
Ha ha, Zuko seemed smitten!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
I really, REALLY love the relationship that you've established between Katara and Mai.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Lots going on! Aang and Toph, yay! Zuko and Katara, mmmmm... And then there's Sokka. "For the mission"! Really? :(
Andelevion chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Please, oh please, continue this fanfiction. I'M HOPING REALLY HARD IT'S NOT DEAD. This is amazing and dramatic and hugely engrossing. Update sooooooonnnnnnn!111
weepingphoenix101 chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Oh, this is so wonderfully written. I love the slow evolution the characters are experiencing. Please write more!
Emress chapter 12 . 7/24/2012
Such a cliffhanger! I was glad to read that you are going to be putting time into an original novel. I hope you post a note if you get it published - I'd like to buy a copy :-) It's a bummer for you r readers that travel and other work is keeping you away from this marvelous story and I hope that everything going on in your life is bringing you much joy. I'll look forward to any future updates.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
I only found this series yesterday, and I loved every word of it! I so hope you'll finish this one day, it's awesome! Thanks for a sleepless night spend reading ;-)