Reviews for Slow Down The Time
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Wow. Beautiful writing. You've managed to elevate a sexual scene into something truly poignant and meaningful and beautiful, just as it should be.
PaintYellow chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh sexy!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
So sweet, I loved this. Utterly perfect! :)
Flume chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
That was beautiful. I mean really, the line that said "...Merlin has always been different, and always in a good way." I was almost crying.

Oh and I love the ending! It's the same as the end of Hunger Games with the "Stay with me" "Always" deal. Beautiful, you are so talented.
DineLade chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow, this story is so sweet. How Merlin and Arthur are in the beginning when they're realizing the feelings of the other one ... so innocent. :) And how Merlin is so more confident of what they're doing then Arthur is at first. Amazing.
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
That gave me shivers! In a totally good way. Lovely writing style. Thanks so much for sharing!
darkestdesire8 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Beautiful, loved it :)
thesagerk chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
omg just perfect!
Aurora Apocolypta chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
well done, very yummy. teehee
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Absolutely wonderful! The smut was excellent, but I especially loved the process that lead up to it. Arthur's thoughts on Merlin, how "Everything always comes back to Merlin"; how he knew of the magic. All wonderful.
Merthur chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wow, this is the first M-rated story going on my favourites list - normally I find them too 'graphic' but this was pleasantly surprising. I love your other Merlin fics so I told myself I would start this one and if it got too graphic I would stop reading, but look, I made it all the way through and LOVED it!
xLoveMitchiex chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
wow, this just completely blew me away.

its so beautiful, amazing, adorable...the best i ever read.

Great job!

ForzaDelDestino chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
That was just lovely.
TheStripedyZebra chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This story took my breath away.

I love, love, LOVE it.

And that song... oh my God.

Perfection. That's as simple as I can put it.

Probably the best fic I've read so far.
slashbutterfly chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This is gorgeous - just perfect. Thank you.