Reviews for Exceptions
izzy chapter 3 . 11/9
ginagee chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
very good keep going
i3edwardcullen chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
i think bella should have done the spanking cuz edward cant even harm a hair on nessie or bellas head! just my opinion tho!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
Awww. So sweet. I think the pack should either move with them too, or it should be treated as if Jake is away doing like tribal work or something so they hold his positions and Sam would temporarily take over his pack, since, even if he stayed at the beginning, he'd end up having to go to them because of the strength of the imprint pull.
limezebra chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
She should she sneaks off into the woods while at the rez and take his motorcycle that pisses Jake off so much that she ends up getting a spanking, and Jacob grounds her from her cell phone, laptop, tv, etc. (all her electronics) for a month.
JustcallmeRiley chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
i wanted renesmee to be mad at edward and be like grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
I think that people have fetishes about teenage girl spanhkings because of liking submissiveness but how would i know watever.
Mo chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
Good Story
TwilightGuru09 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Talk about the teenage one-track mind. she is already planning on her time with Jacob. Edward and Carlisle have a plan. Let's hope it works out.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I think Nessie handled that beautifully. And Edward compromise was also a good idea. Hope Carlisle goes for it.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
Dun dun dunnnnnnn. Time to get this kid straight once and for all, or as long as this one lasts.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Oh boy. Looks like tha dad in him has to come out now. The disciplining dad. Now he gets to see how Carlisle feels.
icul8er chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
omg no way an update!

lol cute chapter, short but cute

i really luv ur story and would luv it if u'd continue it :D
kassc96-72 chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
Good! But I'm kind of offended by you saying Vancouver is boring...I live in Canada.
SoraDreams chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
ok... teen gets beating not cool XD.. lol