Reviews for Love Letter
I love it!
JodiMarie2910 chapter 38 . 6/8
Thank you so, so much for writing this story! This was the very first Boys Over Flowers fanfiction I ever read (about two years ago, after I first got introduced to the drama) and it has always been my favorite. You really set the bar high. Thanks so much for finishing it, and I wish you the best of luck in all of your future writing endeavors! I hope one day-if you're not already-you will be a successful published author of your own original fiction because you definitely have the talent and skills to do it. Much love from a huge fan of your fanfictions 3 3 3
LoveandWinning chapter 39 . 4/15
Hi Myrielle!
I absolutely love your SoEul fics. I read it when you first wrote it and I've finished it when you posted the final chapter. Years later, when I suddenly have a sense of nostalgia for SoEul, your fics are the ones I always come back to read. I haven't read your other stuff yet but I really enjoy your writing style so I'm positive that SoEul or not, I will enjoy your work. I hope you're not getting any more demands and rude comments from that person or people anymore.
Myrielle, Can you please write another story about soeul couple?
Guest chapter 38 . 12/21/2016
How sweet! I loved this entire series and especially the ending. :) Thanks for the wonderful fic! :)
Guest chapter 37 . 12/21/2016
Wonderful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 36 . 12/20/2016
Ah, oops. I misinterpreted the situation with Yi Jeong's father earlier. The wedding scene was lovely. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 12/20/2016
Beautiful chapter! :)
Guest chapter 34 . 12/20/2016
It's terrible that Yi Jeong's father and his side of the family still refuse to accept Yi Jeong's and Ga Eul's love for each other, but I'm glad they won't interfere. Amazing chapter! :)
Guest chapter 33 . 12/20/2016
Wow, the proposal was beautiful! They make a lovely couple. :) Awesome chapter as always! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 12/20/2016
Oops, this was funny. Poor Yi Jeong. He'll get there eventually and Ga Eul won't be oblivious to his efforts. :)
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2016
I'm so glad Yi Jeong's mother is healing - Yi Jeong deserves his mother back.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/20/2016
These two are so adorable together...fabulous chapter! :) Your writing is so vivid and beautiful. :)
Guest chapter 29 . 12/20/2016
Lovely chapter! :)
Guest chapter 28 . 12/20/2016
I really like Akira. :) Looking forward to the next chapter! :)