Reviews for Love Letter
Tenku no Hoshi chapter 38 . 2/23
Hello there! I just wanted to let you know that I very much enjoyed your story "Love Letter". I had been thinking of something similar to this very story when I finished watching BOF, and so I started scanning for something along those lines. I am very pleased to have found yours! You are a gifted writer, and I appreciate the detail that you weave into your writing. I just wanted to drop you a note saying as much. I know how nice it can be to hear positive feedback from readers. Thanks for a lovely look into what might have happened in this relationship. Good luck to you in whatever you may be writing now. :)
benballuni chapter 38 . 12/16/2015
Wow finally I've finished reading this masterpiece of yours. I'm totally speechless TT_TT You do not know how hard I've laughed/smiled through this fanfic that I almost tear my face up ...

I remember about years ago, I've came accross this fanfic (not so clearly but it might me someone had translated this into my language) but since my English at that time was extremely bad and the translation was not done so I decided to pass.

And now, here I am, after rewatched BoF for the nth time, I was smiling like an idiot through your fanfiction (at some parts my cheeks hurted!). I know that there're just a few people who continue writing BoF fanfics and somehow it makes me sad. But I really glad that in the past, there were beautiful fanfictions like Love Letter, just about my most favourite drama and characters.

I love this fanfic so so so much. I just want to leave a review to show how much I appreciated your effort and hard work. Thank you and wish you all the best

P/s: my English is not as bad as it was 6 years ago but it's not really good either. So I hope that you'll understand if there is any grammar mistake that I've made in this review. Tks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
i read this story over and over again and i still crying when ga eul said didint want to give him up and yi jeong said "i love you" for the first time to her. you really know how to put the emotion in this story. i hope this story can become movie. please dont give up with your other story...since i know you are the best writer for soeulmate story. thank you for unleashing my imagination
Olamy chapter 38 . 9/28/2015
Luv dis story,so 2 u authornim.
sabbe chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
So I've been searching for a well-written fic that covers the time during those 4 years before the epilogue, and I'm really glad I found this one (especially since it's completed). Thanks for writing this!
betweenwaters chapter 38 . 8/15/2015
This has been such a wonderful ride! No matter how much I wanted to delay finishing a chapter, my reaction would always be 'what happens next? I have to know!' Thank you so much for this story, I will definitely remember this for a very, very long time. :)
betweenwaters chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
The bit with Jun Pyo was really funny!
Cprincess chapter 39 . 6/18/2015
Can I just say that this is the BEST story I've read here in quite some time. I just love how it was fluffy, but with key points, you didn't dwell in pointless dramas and kept it as real and true to human nature and to the characters as possible, and thank you for that. I binged read this from 1 am to 6 am and I have no regrets, it made my heart beat with happiness just by reading. I'm really sorry that you've chosen to leave the fandom, but know that if you ever do wish to comeback you'll have a faithful admirer in me. I wish you all the best !
kimjr chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Wao,, i like it, this is as real drama... daebak !

Ehm,, the next part..
mira1102 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Hi, myrelle, I really love your story. Really good story. So romantic and I can't describe it.
Myrelle, do you have an email? I want ask you about something bout your story. Because I've found something and I just curious bout that. Can you reply my message, soon as you read my message? Thanks so much
Megha chapter 36 . 4/18/2015
Its simply beautiful... The vows are perfect... They made me cry too...
Xiesma chapter 39 . 4/6/2015
i love ur soeul lovestory, its perfect...
Guest chapter 39 . 2/24/2015
Hi I just to say that i really hope you could finish your other stories because they are really good and interesting i will love to know how they end. Btw your writing is excellent. You are awesome. I hope this little note cheers you up a little :)
jessaminego5134 chapter 39 . 2/22/2015
Its sad to read that you won't be writting anymore stories. I hope you could countinue one day. After all, a writer will always be a writer. Someday, you will feel the erge to write and when that day comes I hope you tell me about it. Thank you for writing such a qonderful story. I always tried to imagine what would happen to these people and you have answered that perfectly. Thank you once again!
Guest chapter 39 . 2/20/2015
Please...I love your stories and I do want you to continue with works on the soeul couple. As a matter of fact I have read your story, "Love letter" innumerable times . I just love it