Reviews for Love Letter
Olamy chapter 38 . 9/28
Luv dis story,so 2 u authornim.
sabbe chapter 4 . 9/21
So I've been searching for a well-written fic that covers the time during those 4 years before the epilogue, and I'm really glad I found this one (especially since it's completed). Thanks for writing this!
betweenwaters chapter 38 . 8/15
This has been such a wonderful ride! No matter how much I wanted to delay finishing a chapter, my reaction would always be 'what happens next? I have to know!' Thank you so much for this story, I will definitely remember this for a very, very long time. :)
betweenwaters chapter 3 . 8/15
The bit with Jun Pyo was really funny!
Cprincess chapter 39 . 6/18
Can I just say that this is the BEST story I've read here in quite some time. I just love how it was fluffy, but with key points, you didn't dwell in pointless dramas and kept it as real and true to human nature and to the characters as possible, and thank you for that. I binged read this from 1 am to 6 am and I have no regrets, it made my heart beat with happiness just by reading. I'm really sorry that you've chosen to leave the fandom, but know that if you ever do wish to comeback you'll have a faithful admirer in me. I wish you all the best !
kimjr chapter 1 . 6/2
Wao,, i like it, this is as real drama... daebak !

Ehm,, the next part..
mira1102 chapter 1 . 4/24
Hi, myrelle, I really love your story. Really good story. So romantic and I can't describe it.
Myrelle, do you have an email? I want ask you about something bout your story. Because I've found something and I just curious bout that. Can you reply my message, soon as you read my message? Thanks so much
Megha chapter 36 . 4/18
Its simply beautiful... The vows are perfect... They made me cry too...
Xiesma chapter 39 . 4/6
i love ur soeul lovestory, its perfect...
Hi I just to say that i really hope you could finish your other stories because they are really good and interesting i will love to know how they end. Btw your writing is excellent. You are awesome. I hope this little note cheers you up a little :)
jessaminego5134 chapter 39 . 2/22
Its sad to read that you won't be writting anymore stories. I hope you could countinue one day. After all, a writer will always be a writer. Someday, you will feel the erge to write and when that day comes I hope you tell me about it. Thank you for writing such a qonderful story. I always tried to imagine what would happen to these people and you have answered that perfectly. Thank you once again!
Please...I love your stories and I do want you to continue with works on the soeul couple. As a matter of fact I have read your story, "Love letter" innumerable times . I just love it
sandy chapter 1 . 2/8
I love this history..for me is the better history dor this couple..really thanks for write . I think is the best secuel for the drama :)
starrylaa chapter 39 . 2/8
That person must still be a child :/ What a horrible thing to have to go through.

If you can't finish a story, you can't; it cannot be helped and I know that feeling too well. We write fanfic for our own joy - it's not something we get paid for, and more often than not RL or writer's block gets in the way, and it's something that should be respected.

I'm sure anyone still active in this fandom will keep an eye out to make sure your stories aren't being replicated. It must be horrible to have to worry about that.

All the best for you future ventures. :)
Bella chapter 39 . 2/7
I'm so sorry you had to receive such upsetting notes. I hope you realise there are many of us you absolutely loved your fan fiction, it really did provide closure to the BOF storyline. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story and I wish you success in all your future writings, BOF related or not. Love Letter is story I reread every now and then, its captivating and immersive, sometimes helping me forget my own real life stress, and therefore its a gift you had given many of us, to write such wonderful story.

So don't let people such as those you have stated derail and upset you, we all encounter obstinate folk, especially considering how popular your story is. I hope instead this review had helped you see the love most of the readers have for your story instead.:))