Reviews for Frustrations
Ze bes' one I've read. The characters were portrayed really well and the angst and emotion of it all was mesmerizing. The timing of it all was well placed.
Pjpop chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
LOVED IT SOOOOO MUCH! it was so sweet and cute thank ya! ;p
Swiftthroughthewind chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
i can imagine the rest of the titans coming home and being pissed like "What the fuck why is the tower destroyed"
BatShitCrazy21 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Loved it! And I laughed so hard at your comment down the bottom! Also his name is Garfield Logan not just beastboy if that helps with other stories because he is no longer a boy, also Changeling is another code name is uses when he is older:) good story though!
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
i almost cried reading it... Ooooh you wrote this at work.

I am so annoyed I hadn't found this sooner. It is really good. I like it even more than the first two.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
"Why?"
"Because you're melting the ottoman."
Great story, really well written. I loved the emotions and that I can totally buy Raven and Beast Boy acting like this in the future. Keep it up :)
The-Destroyer-Of-Storms chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
el segundo mejor fan fic que e leido
MidnightDarkness9912 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
oh my god I died! T.T I didnt even cry for robin and Starfire! AND I SHIPPED THEM FIRST! This was so beautiful and perfect in every single way shape and form. BB and Rae are so perfect together and this just perfected that. anyone who reads this and DOESN'T leave here shipping them has seriously wrong with them. I'm serious they should probably seek professional help or something.
Hayhay01 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Totally worth how long it was!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Oh god I loved it! Great Job!
shugokage chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Incredible story great job!
chloe200999 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh loved loved it
CultTickler chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I've never had such hard-core feelings for a fanfiction before but this is ahrd-core, awesome, amazing fabulous (you get the idea) fanfiction. One of the best I've ever read
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This was a really good story. I love it:D
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »