Reviews for Kendra Shaw: Evolution
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 32 . 2/19
Lov!
jetsly chapter 32 . 2/6
Great chapter. Keep it coming!
syed chapter 32 . 2/5
If the cavils plan to kill those against him, are they similarly vulnerable there? If they are the ambush can be ambushed. If he hs set it up that only his kind can resurrect, then it could be targeted to eliminate his back up.
If they can dechip the centurians, that would be a useful asset waiting to be unleashed. this could be concealed by giving them false chips.

I wonder how the cylons and the colonials will be brought back together, with not starbuck back from the dead. The diminished good cylons might need the protection of hte fllet, and they would offer them extra people to man their newer ships.

The colony seems large enough to be a mobile habitat, so if secured it could be very useful.
Victor Bobier chapter 32 . 2/5
Good chapter, I liked the part of how long it would take humans to get back to the level before the fall, in the tv series humans got rid of their ships and let the next generation develop without any knowledge of what had happened before, totally stupid, what happened before, could as result of throwing everything away, happen again in the future and so the cycle was not broken as Adama tried to do. So I await your next chapters.
Nedy Rahn chapter 32 . 2/5
Interesting and I hope the Rebel fair better in your alternate universe than they did in the original. I know they sort of won, but they had to make an alliance with Adama to get the strength for the final battle. Yet if they destroy the Hub as part of the rebellion it will make Cavil more cautious.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 31 . 2/4
Epic
jetsly chapter 31 . 1/18
Wonderful story, and it's great that you've found the time to pick up the pace!
Victor Bobier chapter 31 . 1/17
Very good story, I await your next chapter.
werewulf45 chapter 31 . 1/17
Another great addition to your story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I like how you have given continuity to several of the characters and intermingled your new ones within the story.
OMAC001 chapter 30 . 1/11
So the Galactica crew (at lest the close personal friends) know that Kendra is alive! How will these events affect the future of the story?
Victor Bobier chapter 30 . 1/7
Yes, the chapter is good, I await your next chapter.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 29 . 1/4
Lov!
Victor Bobier chapter 29 . 1/2
I await your next chapter.
werewulf45 chapter 29 . 1/2
I like where this chapter has everything headed. Too bad Sharon did not realize that was the real Kendra and not just a clone of her. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great writing.
Ketias chapter 28 . 1/2
Hi,

Again another bang on story, taking a character and then changing a few of the circumstances to get to a completely different set of events that parallel the show but with the balance changed some what.