Reviews for Kendra Shaw: Evolution
BIG Z1776 chapter 37 . 10/11
Interesting, most interesting. The first half of the story was very well done, very passionately written with a great deal of time taken to insure that it keot to the plot of the established show. However, there is the second half. So much of the edge of the second half of the show that made it what it was was taken away by the landslide of the effects of your change to an AU. This isn't necessarily a bad thing but you lost a ton of one crucial element, inter-personal interactions and a lack of Murphy's Law that is what truly tests an author's creative skill. You seemed to have gone down the easy road with much of this story, and it definitely takes away fron the story, but doesn't make it bad in any way. The fact you put in a second generation of Cylons made things just too...busy. And the danger of the Cylons was absolutely negated, leaving that danger completely absent. You clearly worked your butt off to get this finished and my compliments on getting it there. All in all, final grade of 7.5/10
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 37 . 7/3
rit57 chapter 37 . 7/2
I found this story last month and have been reading and enjoying it.
You tell a good story.
Victor Bobier chapter 37 . 7/2
Thanks for the great story, later.
Warrior19 chapter 37 . 7/2
I have thoroughly enjoyed the tale you have weaved. For the characters to come alive the way they did in my opinion takes true talent. I look forward to see what is next for you after this. (Wouldn't mind a Telmaya Sequel... ;) As one of my favorite television characters, Captain Awesome would say, "Awesome!"
OMAC001 chapter 36 . 6/26
Cavil just made the last mistake of his life. Hope to see him get vaped soon!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 36 . 6/26
Victor Bobier chapter 36 . 6/24
I await your next chapter, which seems to be coming to a head, though I'm not sure how the Galactica will fare as Her bones need to be replaced in a shipyard, which probably doesn't exist anymore. I hope yer block doesn't last long. Good luck.
WILDCAT chapter 35 . 5/20
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 35 . 5/19
OMAC001 chapter 35 . 5/18
Looks like a final battle is brewing. Can't wait to see it!
syed chapter 35 . 5/18
I always thought the colony would be great for the fleet, the sheer size would allow them all to live on it. So any of hte old ships could be recycled and they can build new ships for a true mobile fleet.
They could go back to new caprica and the colonies and harvest needed materials and goods.
So they might be a mobile colony, but properly prepared, it would be easier to deal with.
Victor Bobier chapter 35 . 5/18
Very good story, I await your next chapters.
jetsly chapter 34 . 5/14
A very neat revision of the original story line. Keep up the good work!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 34 . 5/11