Reviews for 50 Things Sirius Black Is Not Allowed To Do
Codename Jellybean chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
This is probably my favorite, because of the last four lines;)
creative hahnaa chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Okay, I have a few things I want to say. First, I love you. Second, I love this chapter. Third, Sirius‘ initials are quite interesting. Together they spell sob, it's his name‘s abbreviation but they can also stand for son of a bitch which is funny because he's a dog. Just a random thought that came to me.

Bye
Codename Jellybean chapter 11 . 6/18/2014
I. Love. You.
In a noncreepy way, of course.
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Omg do number 20! :P pleaaaaassssseee -w-
Fairyashes chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
Lol best story ever!
sonnenblumeues chapter 11 . 2/11/2014
This one was simply hilarious. Thank you for writing such wonderful things! :)
sonnenblumeues chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
This is brilliant. A great idea to make Sirius actually DO all these things :D Can't wait to read the rest!
MADStar529 chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Such a funny story! Loved it!
icecatfire chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVE YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!
jesokaa chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
I laughed so hard reading about Squishy... oh my, I can just picture the pouty puppy faces Remus would make, and I just found this whole situation to be too much, I lost it. I nearly cried from laughing so hard. This is perfect. I just love it.
RapunzelInTheSnow chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Pffffft
buggie21 chapter 11 . 12/29/2013
YES! I'm so happy you continued with this. This one was excellent. I have never tried writing Dumbledore, but I can imagine it would be difficult. But you did a wonderful job! I feel that he would react in a calm, bemused, and slightly horrified fashion. Excellent, excellent job :)
Rea558750 chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
To funny love the story
madnessdownunder2 chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
ok!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
Well Dumbles bats ofr the home team too, so it shouldn't be THAT surprising! Nice.