Reviews for Black lilies swirling
Maellowyn chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Oh just do me a favour and please continue!
many-in-one1895 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
I like this story! Keep writing it!I love how Vortigan and Mab are Brings more into it! Thanks for writing it and write more as soon as possible!
TheRedFaerie chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
ohmigawdohmigawd! I love this story! You win on an epic level!
gottalovett chapter 3 . 10/23/2009
omg UPDATE WOMAN

MORE, I DEMAND MORE.

sorry. but gee I love Mab and Vortigan sigh.
Wake The White Queen chapter 3 . 10/22/2009
Squeak ! Love it ! Really hot update, can't wait for the next one ! x
Lane chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Well, the beginning of this chapter had me grinning very widely, thinking to myself, “Hey, I knew this was a story I’d particularly like!” :D

The chapter itself was amazing. He finally seemed to do something smart when saying her name out loud – better late than never, right? And that moment alone was worth dying for, or rather coming back to life for, in this case. ;)

Do continue this, it looks really good!
Lane chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
New story, yay!

Regarding this first chapter, the introduction set the scene very well and gave a good overview on the current situation in this AU. I loved how you kept the Lord of Fire’s name (Loke literally made a name for himself, didn’t he? :P).

I see you introduced a new character, Niniane, and it seems she will be relevant to the story as the action unfolds. At least, that’s the impression I got, but who knows? I guess I’ll have to wait and see!

As for Mab, that whole part was awesome, but I especially loved the description you did. It made for quite a striking visual image. ;)
Arwen17evenstar chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
I like it, I like it, I like it! Its beautiful!

Please continue
gottalovett chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
omg i have so many questions so you'd better write more :)

is Mab human now or still immortal- wouldnt it be cool if she lost her immortality and lived with vortigan happily ever after :P

how did Vortigan survive

how did Mab survive really

hehe looking forward to MORE chapters

whe
Wake The White Queen chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
E! Not only is it a fic written by you where Mab is alive but it also has Mab/Vortigern ! E! Update soon my lil ff writer.
Wake The White Queen chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Mab, not dead? Of course I bloody well love it! Then again I love all your Mab stories hehe.