Reviews for Jane Potter's Tale
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 47 . 9/28/2013
cute
dustecho11342 chapter 47 . 5/3/2012
I started reading fanfic in like 2009 and this was one of the first stories i found! I love it and i really want to know whats going to happen! PLEASE UPDATE!
Ice-cream-and-cake-cake chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
"I check my blanks" sooo that's basically copying Sirius Black I wonder how you pass classes
Val Malfoy at Pigfarts chapter 47 . 2/16/2011
Is this the end or are you going to add more? Please do, maybe even get to Harry's birth I would like to see what happens.
Val Malfoy at Pigfarts chapter 47 . 2/16/2011
bloolagoonafairy chapter 47 . 12/30/2010
Sirius and Jane are so cute! _ and as always brilliant! I love how you ended the chapter that was sweet.
ElphabaLives4Ever chapter 16 . 8/28/2010
Huh...did more time go by than I thought? I wasn't aware that Jane knew that she and Remus were actually over...and that's a short amount of time between relationships for the both of them. Just saying. Still loving this, though! I think I like Jane with Severus even better, although it probably isn't going to last.
ElphabaLives4Ever chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
Ah! I'm LOVING this story so far! I can't believe how slow your reviews are coming. Anywho I adored this chapter. Jane likes Remus! That's so adorable!
bloolagoonafairy chapter 33 . 8/17/2010
Yes Remus that's what u say right now...
RandomBoringStuff chapter 31 . 8/14/2010
Lmfaoooo

Ahahaha,

Sirius and Jane are so cute
RandomBoringStuff chapter 30 . 8/4/2010
Awww

This is soo cute!

And you can't beleive how happy I was to go on and see that there were chapters for this story!

lmaoo

I'm so happy that Jane and Sirius finally got sort of close to being together

Even though I'm guessing it's gonna be a while until they're an actual couple :P
RandomBoringStuff chapter 28 . 7/31/2010
Omgsh!

This is such a good story!

I'm gonna be waiting for u to update! :P
pippin634 chapter 25 . 7/8/2010
poor janey, and mildly dense sirius. i liked how you introduced firenze and told a little more of Jane's backstory.
bloolagoonafairy chapter 24 . 6/25/2010