Reviews for Jump
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
they're stuck. in an escape pod. these guys have terrible luck, don't they? although the confined space did help them in other areas. :D nicely done.
AntiLL chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
My brain melts
zedille chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Karrde/Shada! *grins* I like the premise of this fic. Please, please, please, please do write a series. I await the alerts in my inbox. :D

Do you have a beta? Your writing isn't bad but could be improved-little things that would improve the readability. You have two adjectives in front of a noun many times through the fic. Two adjectives are clunky and unnecessary, when one would do. Just saying. I'd be happy to beta for you, if you'd like.

Again, please do write more! :D
crimsonpuddle chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
YAY! Lovely half-peeled!Lemon there. ;D

Would love to

Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Karrde/Shada SERIES! You are a SAINT! This is class! Amazing! I really liked the change in attitudes- how Shada was mostly suicidal through Hand of Thrawn and now Karrde's got a turn. And I loved the Sleeper Hold. And the "Senile old drone" comment! And the pure Karrde/Shada of the whole thing!

Great job! Can't wait for more!

aliform chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Aw :)

I love Karrde / Shada and there seem to be an extremely limited amount of fan fics for them... Anyways, Loved it :)

And you said that there was going to be a sequel or something in the summary... -can't remember...-

Anyways, yeah. Loved it