Reviews for I've Got A Slight Inclination
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
haha. lemonade. niice. *gives cookie*
HirataSan chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Ah, knight in shining puppet w Lol, when he asked my name, I should've said, "Yes, it's stomach-punching girl too :)" (I'll tell you about it later)

This is an awesome chapter, I just love how the steak knife comes in again XD OH! You should've had it hit his headband like in my story! Now that Kisame is protecting us, you and Deidei'll probably act like squabbling siblings now! x3 Until love kicks in 3
Uehara-San chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Hahahahaha. I love it totally.

Great job, looks like Sasori's really in to Hope xDD

love how we all just start talking to each other...xDD

update more kay? C:
HirataSan chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Lol, Deidara sounds like Kira a bit XD

And I was really scared at that steak knife part... :

When I read that last part I was like... Omigosh I regret it already o_o Can you really slap someone and draw blood? LOL, it's so funny and scary at the same time XD
Uehara-San chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
eh!

that's it? oh come on...Dx

it's great though. o-o
BobWzHre chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
love it! your very good at writing ever consider becomming an author?
Uehara-San chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
ie! I love it. Totally. w

and I updated something yesterday, didn't you see?
HirataSan chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
I sound like a potions maker XD GREAT JOB ON THIS ONE TOO YUKI-CHAN! 8D Lovely vocabulary and description on when Itachi was checking Lyn out

I love it love it love it! x3 I can't wait for the next! I assume the next chapter's going to be specifically for you, 'cuz you stay up all night XD (you're good at it too)

If you don't mind, could I wake up the last next morning? :) You know, just because that's what I do? XD
Uehara-San chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
I LOVE IT!

Your so good at wright Miyuki-chan

you make the characters seem so real. x3

KEEP IT UP! I WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS! x3

and yes, I'm working on my story, if you upload more I'll do so too. w

oh ho ho, making us older than we are eh? oh well, I rather be 18 than 15...u
Kisses4U chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
LOVE IT! GREAT START!
xXFearsomeDudeXx chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i luv the way you write! You're really talented and I find myself so interested in your story! I really want to find out what happens next! this is awesome!
HirataSan chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow... I'm AMAZED at how you made it sound! :O It sounds so... interesting! Grabbing! Gripping! (grown-up) I love it so far! Please continue, you always have great stories but you usually fall out I want you to continue with your stories! (especially this one 'cuz we're all in it :P)

Oh, and we work at a bar? XD