Reviews for Two Winds
WE START WARS chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
i looked at the reviews before reviewing this and Mel mentioned stalking me, ha.

i really freaking love this.

its pretty epic, and i probably never read this before which is why ive never reviewed it. write more things like this because its just that good.
YouHaveStolenMyHeart chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This fic explains exactly why Sean and Ellie were great together, I loved how it got straight to the point and showed how Ellie's heart will always belong with Sean. I wish she had realized this in the actual show!
KT the Shimmer Skank chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I like this. Very colorful descriptive language. Lovely.
Elle Wednesday chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is a beautiful story. You characterized Ellie's relationships with Sean and Jesse really well, and the languege is poetic and interesting. Great job.
savetoniqht chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Lovelovelove this:) You're so awesome. This normally would inspire me to write a fic but a)I haven't been up for that lately b) My creativity is nonexistent and c) The amount of reviewers in this Degrassi world is depressing. You're amazing though, keep writing. Especially Ellie/Degrassi fics:)

ps where the fuck is Dannielle, have you talked to her lately? I'm two seconds away from stalking her. (not like creepy stalking, I just haven't talked to her in a really long time.)
Babylon By Candlelight chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Beautiful! You can feel the raw pain behind Ellie's words at being idealized, forced into a "perfect" image she knows she is not. Wonderfully written - amazing job.