Reviews for Adventure in Cold Blood
Animosh chapter 8 . 2/1
I loved this story so much and it made me cry really hard to see Holmes suffering so much that I really wanted to chase after you with a gun for hurting him so xD luckily Watson was alright in the end 3 great story!
hjohn302 chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
Gah! I knew it! I knew it... but I have to admit crying real tears at the boys and Holmes setting those paper boats with candles on the Thames. I cried right along with Holmes... and no, it wasn't raining here.

I actually had to stop reading before Bryce revealed Watson was still alive... to take a break for the sake of my health and heart!

Wow. Good job stringing us along, if I do say so myself!
Azolean chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
That was incredible! One or two minor discrepancies, but so easily overlooked in light of your wonderful writing style and story telling abilities. I was thoroughly engaged throughout the entire piece and was disappointed when the demands of my body required I take a nap to continue. lol

Thank you for all the time and effort that went into the creation of this fic.

Also, thank you for keeping it non-slash. I honestly have absolutely nothing against slash. I find it enjoyable under the right circumstances. Unfortunately, I've never seen ACD's two most incredible characters in that fashion.

So, again I thank you for keeping it non-slash and portraying the awesome friendship the two shared that was just as close and meaningful in its own special way.
Azolean chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Oh wow. Now that was an awesome and fitting tribute.
qinwuxin1978 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
OH,My GOD!This was a so wonderful and amazing story, it deeply attracted me. I have read The complete Sherlock Holmes, which was written by Arthur Conan Doyle, for many times. Not only attracted by the suspenseful storyline, but also the epic partnership between Holmes and Watson. Your great article made me have the same feeling now. I can not describe how I love this story. Your characterizations are fantastic and amazing, and so does your plot. I just want to say, thank you for bringing us such a great story. Well, May I have the honor to translate it into Chinese, so that more Chinese fans could enjoy it? I will keep your ID and website link in the let me know if that's fine with you. Thank you very much! Waiting for your new stories. :)
So1Thought chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I can almost feel his pain.

Poor Sherlock...
Clara chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
Lovely! Truly an enjoyable read. Holmes' emotions were heart-wrenching and believable and I was overjoyed when Watson was actually alive. Amazing!
amalcolm1 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Hi. Your story was recently recommended on holmesslash so I imagine you may get a bunch of reviews in the near future. Being about half-way through, I had to leave you one.

A very good job so far! Holmes in particular is written well-just the right amounts of angst, genius, and peculiarities. I thought the line from Mycroft "I am initiating a hug. Be quiet" was brilliant! I still feel the need to stifle a giggle just typing it now.

There was an occasional word/line that did not ring as British to me. i.e- lawyer, cane, lemon bar, etc. that sounded a bit American. But minor things altogether.

Best,

a
probablyquantum chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I love the following exchange:

Holmes turned slightly and suddenly found himself engulfed in his brother's arms.

"What—?" Holmes choked, startled.

"I am initiating a hug. Be quiet."

Bravo :)
FutureMrsStabler chapter 7 . 2/4/2011
I am a newcomer to the Holmes fandom, in all forms, and have so far been captivated by this epic partnership as it was originally presented by Arthur Conan Doyle. That said, after reading this story I feel it only fair to inform you that in my opinion you, my friend, have given that literary genius some mighty fine competition!

You literally just made all of my dreams for SH come true. I was (and still am!) captivated by the finesse in every chapter, but this last one truly set my heart fluttering. The value of friendship that your Holmes has shown to place in Watson is expounded beautifully in every little detail and perfectly exemplifies what I adore about their friendship. I don't think I have seen it done better, and if I may be so bold to say, I don't think I will.

A huge thank you all around for this amazing piece. I know it is one that I will be keeping in my bookmarks and will delight in experiencing again and again. I look forward to discovering what else you may have written!
lovesFanFic chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Ooh, I love the "Final Problem" connection. Absolutely heart-stoppingly sad. Thank you for a wonderful adventure.
lovesFanFic chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Aw. Thanks for bringing Watson back! Bit of a nasty situation, though. Sounds like Holmes' first informer was more right than he knew.
lovesFanFic chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
OK, I admit I have been rooting for Watson to be alive. Your Holmes is terrifyingly believable, especially in the manner in which he grieves. I'm not sure whether to hope for Watson to be alive, which is one of the best compliments I can give in fan fiction - your writing is excellent, and I am engrossed even if you may have killed off my favorite character. Well done! I can't wait to read the rest.
inufun101 chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
amazing story. i loved everythin about it. u really captured holmes beautifully! GREAT JOB!
damncritic chapter 8 . 4/28/2010
i love this! :D:D:D happiness! you were really able to capture the tone of voice and the old style writing. i really felt that i was reading in a setting of the olden times!

oh my god, did holmes really die in the falls? i thought that was only moriarty?

i love watson too:D cheers!