Reviews for No Tears for Broken Me
thatgirlingrey chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
I just stumbled upon your story and I'm not much for Naruto supernaturals though I like twilight but not to the extent of going crazy over it and this got me hooked, like, wow. I have nothing that would be equivalent to my reaction to this. Keep up the awesome updates :)
thingofmyth chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
Ooh it just keeps getting better! Update please and thank you! :) :D
donewithstar chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
LE GASP love the story, keep on writing!
SKYSPRITE chapter 14 . 8/14/2013
Post. I command you.
Anbu-chan chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Noooooo! Cliffhanger! You are pure evil, just letting you know... I love this fanfic so much! Gaara is the coolest vampire ever. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon! :)
pink punk chapter 14 . 8/2/2013
This chapter was s9oooooooooooookkkkkoooooooo good i love it and adding rock lee in at the end was classic lol i cant wait for the next one keep writing my friend because i love this and the people love this :P XD
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
i love this story! i cant wait for the next chapter :D
Gaaras1Girl chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
...So much love...don't know where...to start... O_o

First off the part where they can't even look at the cross, and the physical way their bodies react to it? Awesome. And I loved their reunion, it was awesome. I'm so excited to see what happens next when Sakura gets to ask her questions! I bet there is going to be some hilarious bits there!

And I can't tell you how great this part was: "As long as I don't wake up with you hovering over me with a pointy wooden object, we're golden." I must have reread that line about eight times, grinning like an idiot, before I could move on. That's got to be one of the best lines I've ever read. Pure gold right there!

Now, there were quite a few mistakes, but I'm too tired to comb through for all of them now, if you want me to go over it later just let me know. Anyway awesome chapter, it was the highlight to my crappy day, thanks love, I really needed this. I'll be biting my nails waiting for your next update. :)

-GG
Gaaras1Girl chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Lol, I just ordered/watched all three of the Beauty and the beast movies a few weeks ago! It's totally my favorite story of all time. If you like the classic tale you've got to read the book Beastly, it's very different from the movie.

Okay, now for some critiquing (because I would expect nothing less from your reviews!). I did notice some mistakes while reading:

"Gaara just stood there, the posture of a confident man as he stood there,"

* You used the term "stood there" twice in the same sentence.

"Without warning, Gaara grabbed his wrist tighter, thrusting the blade completely into his own chest. I jumped, my eyes widening for the millionth time as I openly stared at the blade embedded in Gaara's chest. Shigure's mouth dropped as he gasped, looking at him as if he was crazy for stabbing himself in the chest like that."

* Now the problem with this segment is similar to the last sentence, only here you over use the word "chest". Take a look, both of the first two sentences end in that word and it's the third from last word in the third sentence. This messes with the flow of your writing.

"The black rings around his eyes only further darkened his eyes and"

* You already used this very same sentence in the last chapter.

"Gaara didn't seem to be paying attention as he ripped the blade out of his chest effortlessly. He examined the blade,"

* Same as the first two, only with "blade" this time.

""Oh, I'm afraid I can't do that," Gaara said as he proceeded to toss the blade in the air, the whistling of the blade stinging my ears before he caught it by the handle. He looked at Shigure with a sadistic grin as he did so, moving towards him slowly as he continued to juggle the blade between his two hands."

* Blade again.

"His eyes had turned from the demonic black light that they were but it didn't make him look"

* Huh? I think you missed something here, because I kind of get what you're trying to say but it didn't make much sense.

"pulling her into my lap as I stared down at her with my eyes."

* Lol, how else does one stare if not with their eyes? XD Anyway, kind of robbed this scene of its sweetness.

"with tears tracking her face like lines of glitter. The creases on her face had smoothed and no longer scarred her face,"

* Over use of the word "face".

"I thought as I picked her up off the ground and started carrying her in a direction."

* Uh, what direction is all I can think about this line. Seems kind of odd.

" cursing softly to myself for getting myself into this situation."

* Myself was overused.

"My arms tightened around her body slightly, causing the noise to quickly slightly and gasped at the recognition."

* Two issues here. The first being that the second part of this sentence doesn't make much sense. The other problem is that the word "slightly" was overused, and is in general an over used word on this site. Pay attention to how often people abuse that word around here and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, moving on.

"her head lulled back with her throat exposed, her veins pulsing through her skin as the sweet smell of her blood came off her skin in wisps of smoke."

* My that's a lot of "her" used. You have a bad habit of overusing the word in general when it comes to Gaara's POV, or "Sakura". You might want to try out new ways to identify who you're talking about outside of him/her he/she, and Gaara/Sakura.

""There is no way, I'll be able to walk away from you now Sakura. I can't.""

* There should be a comma before her name. In general there is supposed to be a comma if one character is addressing another with a title/name tagged on: walk away from you now, Sakura. I can't.

"I need you to get dress and meet me at the place I'm going to tell you."

* I think you meant "dressed".

Okay, more than enough corrections. Hope I haven't offended you, I really do love your story. Anyway now onto the lavish, but well deserved, praise!

My God...I love how you had Gaara stab himself. That was so damn twisted and awesome all at once! Talk about screwing with your victim! And now, I've got to say this...the part where you had Sakura and her would be rapist have their heart to heart, where he apologized and she forgave him...that was beautiful. I wish I could have written that well for my story where my character nearly gets raped. You pulled that off better than should be possible. I take my hat off to you, Honey. Bravo.

I damn near cheered when Sakura slapped him. It was awesome, and reminded me of the scene from Bleach where Orihime slaps Ulquiorra. Effing priceless. Then where Gaara apologizes to her and Sakura holds his face in her hands, that was so sweet.

"'Yeah, her ordeal is over but the therapy has only just begun,'" Effing hilarious! XD

Then, when Sakura tells Gaara she thought she was going to lose him...it melted my heart. Too cute for mere words!

I also love the term you coined for your vampires "go to ground" it's awesome considering how you have them sleep. And how they can feel the stroke of midnight and that they don't like the feel of a new day? Epic. Writing. Genius. I never would have thought of that!

All in all this chapter was epic! And I can tell that things are going to start getting interesting, like your whole story was all building up to this point, and now the love story begins for real! I'm so stoked to see what happens next that I just can't wait to see what you do! My mind is running through a thousand different scenarios, and all of them are probably not as epic as what you have planned for us!

Most stories are fairly predictable, but so far you've kept us all guessing, and I can't wait to see what you throw our way next! Awesome chapter my love! What a great way to apologize to your readers for the long wait! ;)

With love, GG.
miikodesu chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
why i got a feeling that this story will have a long "journey" :D

i like when you switch point of view between gaara and sakura... maybe next chapter you can write about gaara family :D
TheRoseDragon chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
OMG you finally updated! I absolutely love your story and when I saw it in my alerts I got so excited. This was a great chapter and I can't want for the next update :)
thingofmyth chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
Oh my God. :DDD
YYYAAAYYY! I'm so happy you're back! I've been dying for an update! (And I'm sure everyone else has, too ;)) it's so nice to see the story back in action. This chapter was definitely not a disappointment. ;D
starlight chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Please update!
thingofmyth chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
In love. All I have to say. Gaara as a bloodthirsty vampire is epic. ;)
property-of-ruki chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
I know it's been a year, and I hope u update soon. This story is AMAZING. the plot, setting, and the relationship between Gaara and Sakura is very well written. I hope u update soon. :3

-KNenko c;