Reviews for A Bright World
Dianne chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
That was a great story, thanks. I loved the idea of the gift to Dean and the wraiths and the boys working together to enhance Sam's powers.
Ciya chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
Now the only things the guys need are some pin-striped suits and fedoras and they're set to conquer the world.
Nana56 chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
Aw. Beautiful ending. Really, really nice. I love them just driving around on a summer's evening. *sigh*
Nana56 chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
Sammy can sleep! I had to laugh at the eating thing with Dean having to order a big pizza because he only got one piece of chicken. Hehehehe

And learning to use his powers with his brother! Aw! They can do anything together. :D

Great chapter. :)
supernaturaldh chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Well holy crap, that was too intense. I loved it.
PADavis chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
I'm totally spoiled. Got to read two chapters in one day. This was a spectacular chapter - intriguing and sad and Sam all pulling his hair and rocking. Yow. Stop that

PADavis chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Nice nice nice - like how this is building and Dean somehow providing, allowing, the control Sam needs.

Nana56 chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
I can't tell you how grateful I am that this story is NOT wip! If I had to wait a usual amount of time for a wip, there'd be another resident in the loony bin.

So engrossing! This chapter sort of threw me for a loop. Wraiths are very hard to get an understanding of. They're killing everyone, but not our boys. Hm. Even seem to be helping in some way. Oy!

Great chapter!
Julia chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Great chapter. I hope there is a little more Sam angst before it is all over. Cheers
aXforamnesty chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
okay-so i was SO excited about the new post that i reviewed chaptered seven before i actually read it and OMG-you SO cant leave me hanging like that! what a WONDERFULLY beautiful scene between the wraiths and the brothers. i LOVED how it picked up sam and deposited said spasing out boy on dean's lap! TOO awesome! but you are SO killing me with the suspense! i need some comforting of the freakin out sam and the freaked out what the heck happened dean STAT! :-)
aXforamnesty chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
i LOVE this story! SO good! suspenseful, wonderfully well written, and so incredibly true to character! can't wait for the next post!
Nana56 chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Wow. Thank you for getting rid of that evil SOB! Whew! Not nice at all!

So Jimmie's the key and not Emily. Once Sam wakes up, they'll take care of it. That poor boy.

Most excellent chapter. :)
PADavis chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
You are killing me - both boys in such distress. And poor Sam - its breaking my heart. Gah. Beautifully done.

Nana56 chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Oh my goodness! This is horrible. Poor Sam! Poor Dean to have to watch this kind of thing happen to his brother and suffer the consequences of it all.

What a tale you're spinning in such a masterful way. Trickster hardly seems like the proper name for those kinds of things. It's a name that sounds fun. This is not fun! They're evil. See how upset I am! lol

Really well done! Mercy. Next chapter, please. :D
Mockingbyrd chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Woah. Poor Sam! I love the angst but would love to see him fight back a little more with the trickster. Maybe he can find a small clue that lets him know that he's really not Dean. Please update again soon. Great story!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »