Reviews for A Bright World
Julia chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Wow. Another excellent and intense chapter. I can't wait to see where you are going with this! Please update again soon.
Nana56 chapter 4 . 7/21/2009
Look at me! I read two chapters! :D

Stupid trickster! Hope they fry him. :( This is going to get bad, isn't it. :(

Great and awesome read. :)
Nana56 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Huh. Very strange. Dean's acting so not like himself. Possessed? Shapeshifter? Hallucinations? Hm.

Great chapter. Too tired tonight to read more, but sure will tomorrow!
PADavis chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
Wonderful chapter. Thanks so much for posting so quickly. Its such a luxury.

PADavis chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
Oh yay - Trickster. Or not. Wraiths. Or not. Sam crazy. Or not. And the all you can eat 24 hour prison with heavy duty sedatives made me laugh out loud.

Great chapter.

PADavis chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Whoo hoo - I love how you are building up the tension. I'm delighted you are beginning to bring in Dean's memories of hell, that Sam is reliving that awful birthday, and a wraith, and crazy Sam and ... well, of course the giant candle is a riot.

PADavis chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
'By the time they got back to their motel for the night, Sam was actually relaxed and thinking this whole project was going to be smooth and good for them both.'

Well, that's never a good thing.

Mockingbyrd chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Very interesting so far! Really cool idea. I can't wait for more Sam angst! Update again soon please
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Laughs. Ta for the shout out. :)
supernaturaldh chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Oh this is bad...I love it. Can't wait for more. Denise
Dianne chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
This is a great story. A town they visited as children would bring bad memories especially if something dark remained behind when they left. I'm really looking forward to more.
Ciya chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Damn, now I gotta look up what a '37 Chevy Master looks like. Dean and Sam working on Jake and Ben's car - nice.
sidjack chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Thank you just doesn't seem like enough for this. I loved it. Such a great idea. Just thanks so much for Sam's happy, giddy, childish joy, Bobby's gruff love, and Dean's return to the man Sammy's missed.

Just superb.

sid
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Famous last words! Poor guys. It's not going to be pretty, is it?

Sam was so cute in his hesitancy. I loved what Bobby said about the dirty rag gift. lol

Great start! Woohoo!