Reviews for One Small Consequence
Sychronergy chapter 13 . 1/9/2013
Onto yet another one of your works xD Your House/Wilson writing is as brilliant as ever. I love how you wrote House - he's so House, from those biting remarks to his life. To be honest, I really didn't like that a baby was in the story (...I just don't like babies in general), but it makes sense now.

You made HIV/AIDs so frightening and real; many fanfictions tend to simply ignore its existence and here, you build a story around it. It's amazing.
OldSFfan chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
Beautiful, but sort of like living on the flank of a live volcano. Very fine story.
OldSFfan chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Very fine story. I'm enjoying it. Wilson should turn Janelle in, however, to prevent her from infecting anyone else. She is very close to being a murderer and ethically, can't be allowed to do it again. Just a thought.
OldSFfan chapter 14 . 11/17/2012
I don't know if you're still reading reviews for this story, but this is an enormously insightful chapter, on House's character, on Nolan's skill, and like a Greek chorus, Wilson's observation.
NickSparkss chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
Loving the story so far (No surprise there, I've really enjoyed all of your House/Wilson fics), but I have one criticism for this chapter, and that's the double condom thing. Wearing two condoms is actually more dangerous than wearing one, because the friction of the material rubbing against itself causes it to break much more often than if you were just wearing one condom.

Normally I wouldn't be such a nit-pick about little things like that, but I just hope that nobody reading this gets the idea that wearing two condoms is safe, because it's not.
lizzievee chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
What a great story - i couldn't put it down. You totally threw me with the HIV story - I really thoght it would result in wilson dying at the end but you kept saying it wasn't a death story for Wilson. What was the result of House's test at the end? I know he apologized to Wilson for not telling him what happened with the comdom but we didn't get the result. I visioned them both dying together, being together forever and ever, in life and in death.
sami1010220 chapter 17 . 11/10/2010
i'm so relieved that it ended well...sort of well anyway, lol. great job! i can't believe all of that shit happened at once!
reviewer chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
I've been reading the story for the past 15 chapters, sorry I didn't review it's just too good to interrupt. There are some typos but mostly a really good story. Your characters, especially your House (which is usually very difficult to write for people writing a romance involving him), are very accurate. This story is great!
George Stark II chapter 17 . 5/25/2010
That was an interesting story and I enjoyed reading it. There is one thing, though...I'm not an expert or anything but I've heard from several different sources that you're not supposed to double up on condoms because the material rubbing against itself actually increases the risk of the condoms breaking. Anyway, other than that, interesting and I'm glad it had a pretty much happy ending.
Potterworm chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
This is a really well written story, but honestly it's bugging me how everyone seems to be on House's case to forgive Wilson. How did Wilson become the victim here? Sadly, it IS in character for them - this story just reminded me why I sometimes hate their personalities.
Bfly-Ronaldita chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
Wow! "House stopped breathing for a moment" gosh I stopped breathing for a moment. Wow! Wow wow wow! I'm just... don't know...my mind went kinda "oh fcuk!" I know, this is not really a review but... wow
Bfly-Ronaldita chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
gosh this part " I do not have an STD."

"You mean Steadfast True Devotion?" is more than great. Still it's hard to read this fic cause it is so painful. It's like I can feel House and Wilson's pain. meh love it really. How can u just forgive and let it go... meh the people that go through this and can actually forgive are so strong. Don't know if I could do it:s
Bonnie Banks chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I started reading this last night, and thought I'd figured out the plot twist on chapter 3 - I was so wrong! I didn't spot ANY of the plot twists in advance.

I left a comment with a safe sex practical niggle, but overall, I really enjoyed this story. (I had a few issues about how MUCH of a bitch both Janele and, OOC, Emily was - but I liked the House / Wilson / team interaction.)
Bonnie Banks chapter 17 . 3/20/2010
Double-bagging condoms can actually increase the risk of ripping or tearing. It's not safer: it's more dangerous.

It's understandable Wilson wouldn't know this and would suggest it thinking that it would make House safer. It could be one of House's blank spots - there must be things House *doesn't* know about sex and infectious diseases, though I would have guessed him to be an expert on safer sex.

It's completely inexplicable that it doesn't occur to House to research "how to have sex with your HIV partner and stay negative" in which case he would find out that double-bagging won't make him any safer.

Sorry for this detailed piece of medical concrit! I just kept expecting House to point out to Wilson that wearing two condoms will actually be less safe (they should be using the extra-strong sort approved for anal sex, or getting fresh ideas about sex that doesn't involve penetration, and I'm surprised Wilson hasn't made "I will not fuck you ever and you will not suck me unless I'm wearing a condom" one of his rules, but maybe that's part of Wilson just not wanting to face it). Anyway.

I will leave a normal comment next so you can delete this one if you prefer.
Dressageiswin chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
I got to the end and was like why the hell did you leave it off there? And then I thought about for 30 seconds and I realized that I wouldn't have wanted to read anymore because I wouldn't want to read about Wilson dying.

overall I loved it. I thought it was wonderful.